No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
16567672_BG1.jpg

ATLANTA (AP) -
A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and can't be president.
It's one of many such lawsuits that have been filed across the country, so far without success. A Georgia resident made the complaint, which is intended to keep Obama's name off the state's
ballot in the March presidential primary.
An Obama campaign aide says any attempt to involve the president personally will fail and such complaints around the country have no merit.
The hearing is set for Thursday before an administrative judge. Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi on Friday denied a motion by the president's lawyer to quash a subpoena that requires Obama to show up.
Copyright 2012 by Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

c156.gif
source

Haven't posted in a while because I was focusing on school, but today's my birthday and thought I would post an update on this for the hell of it, even if they somehow get out of this, others are investigating it... that is to say, law enforcement.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's...interesting. It's going a little far trying to bring the president in though...

Also, shouldn't this be in like...General Off-Topic? The USN is for gaming related news only isn't it?

If that would be the case, why is all the SOPA talk in here too?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That's...interesting. It's going a little far trying to bring the president in though...

Also, shouldn't this be in like...General Off-Topic? The USN is for gaming related news only isn't it?

If that would be the case, why is all the SOPA talk in here too?
SOPA is gaming related...well, piracy related which is related to gaming.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

No dude, read this
User Submitted News
If you read news somewhere and would like us to report it on our frontpage, please start a new topic here.

I used to post weirder news in my days of activeness on the temp, now I only visit for few mins just to keep track of the latest gaming and general news.

@TC - Happy Birthday!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. So Obama is vetted by the FBI before even being allowed to run for president (a somewhat important position here in the States that was thorough at worst...)
And some dude in Georgia decides he's uncovered the conspiracy?

I will never understand the birthers.

@The Living Shadow
your added bit at the end there almost suggests you believe it's a legitimate case to be made... Were it legitimate, the GOP would have had him out of there within minutes of his winning the election. Were it legitimate, everyone in the GOP race would be making it a point to say something about it every chance they had. Instead, you have Donald Trump as the face of the birther moment getting put in his place.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

No dude, read this
User Submitted News
If you read news somewhere and would like us to report it on our frontpage, please start a new topic here.

I used to post weirder news in my days of activeness on the temp, now I only visit for few mins just to keep track of the latest gaming and general news.

@TC - Happy Birthday!
Gotcha, just figured most news like this gets moved so I thought it just wasn't allowed...huh...

Also, Happy Birthday @[member='The Living Shadow']

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't all this birther nonsense been put to rest a while ago? Even Donald Trump gave up and admitted he was natural born. Heck, if 2 birth certificates, a birth announcement, and testamony from numerous hawaiian tate official in't enough, nothing will be. The sad thing is, if he was white, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Reactions: 5 people

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The birthers need to be sterlized or imprisoned. There's no excuse for such high caliber stupidity in our country.

Questioning a presidents' citizenship should be high treason.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God damn it, this again? I thought this was all resolved and water under the bridge. Clearly he won't be elected again, so all this damned fuss will be for naught. >.< Some people need to have their brains drawn out through their nose and be beaten with it like a rubber hose.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. So Obama is vetted by the FBI before even being allowed to run for president (a somewhat important position here in the States that was thorough at worst...)
And some dude in Georgia decides he's uncovered the conspiracy?

I will never understand the birthers.

@The Living Shadow
your added bit at the end there almost suggests you believe it's a legitimate case to be made... Were it legitimate, the GOP would have had him out of there within minutes of his winning the election. Were it legitimate, everyone in the GOP race would be making it a point to say something about it every chance they had. Instead, you have Donald Trump as the face of the birther moment getting put in his place.

read here, and then pay attention to the news whores, notice the correlation? Just because this has been painted as right wing doesn't make it so. I am in it to make sure that everything in the constitution is followed, what's so bad about that?

@[member='everyoneneedsasmile'], thank you for the birthday comments, much appreciated!

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Protip: No human in America is a "natural born citizen", we all had ancestors who immigrated from somewhere, including the Native Americans (Yeah I'm going that far back).
Natural-born merely means you were born in that peculiar landmass. A baby born in Germany was naturally born in Germany.

It's up to the government of these respective nations to decide whether these babies are granted citizenship at birth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1