Gaming G6 m3 firmware fix not working?

boxcarnathan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but i tried lurking and got no results, I have the latest firmware release for M3/G6 on my G6DS REAL 16G and i still have the bugs for saving on SSHG and i can't even select a file on Mario and Luigi:Bowsers Inside Story.

The update even says it should fix it?!, any help would be great, I'm just totally lost as to what to do.

The source site for G6 firmware hasn't been updated, since, 08!
unsure.gif

please guys...
unsure.gif

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not working for me either, using M3 Real.
I was able to play Mario & Luigi a bit, but as soon as I saved and quit, I couldn't select my file.
Might have to do with the fact that I only put some of the files so Sakura still works?

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Alato said:
It's not working for me either, using M3 Real.
I was able to play Mario & Luigi a bit, but as soon as I saved and quit, I couldn't select my file.
Might have to do with the fact that I only put some of the files so Sakura still works?

No, that has nothing to do with the Save&Quit freeze. M&L3 is perfectly playable, just don't save&quit, or if you do, just reset.
No idea about Pokemon.

boxcarnathan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's just the fact i have the first flash cart(slot 1) they made and they're focusing on the newer ones, if any one has a G6 cart i'd like to see what their results are.

boxcarnathan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After lots of searching I have found sadly that G6 DOES NOT WORK (yet)

If anybody sees a work around much thanks but i guess it is on back track for the cards programmers
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-