Android Full Speed NDS Emulator Coming to Android!!!

cdoty

Trophies
Website
www.rastersoft.net
XP
Country
United States
The only problem I've seen is that Namco Museum plays too fast.

A nice feature would be to allow for shaders to simulate the LCD persistency. Games like Konami Classics Series look a bit odd as you can clearly see the odd and even frames.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a toggle for the stylus. You can turn it off/on or remove the button layout and leave only the stylus.

I know that there is a toggle for the stylus but there is no button to link the L button with the touch screen to have a "mobile style" FPS control for games that need it.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently using this on my Galaxy S3 and as you said it runs most games if not all of them at near perfect speeds and compatibility is very high! I am very surprised! Though there is room for speed enhancements and tune ups, I'd expect nothing but the best from Exnophase, I have used his stuff for a long time now, but this did take me by surprise the other night lol :D

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why own a DS if you're going to use an Android device instead?

I dunno. I'd think just because it's neat. And besides, if you're going to be carrying around a phone anyway, it's nice to have it there without needing two devices.
I'm just saying, the emulator is a nice thing to have in existence. It's not pointless. :lol:

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno. I'd think just because it's neat. And besides, if you're going to be carrying around a phone anyway, it's nice to have it there without needing two devices.
I'm just saying, the emulator is a nice thing to have in existence. It's not pointless. :lol:

Oh I agree with you, emulators are awesome. I simply don't see a point in owning a DS (made to play DS games) when you'll just play them on an android phone, which isn't optimized nearly as well. Especially when you're on the go, which is the whole point of portable game consoles.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recommend everyone to try DraStic it's the best DS emulator I've ever tried. All the games I ran so far work perfectly no slowness whatsoever. I think it's a great idea for the Android to have a DS emulator because of the amount of DS games that solely use the touch screen like Kirby Mass Attack for example.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend everyone to try DraStic it's the best DS emulator I've ever tried. All the games I ran so far work perfectly no slowness whatsoever. I think it's a great idea for the Android to have a DS emulator because of the amount of DS games that solely use the touch screen like Kirby Mass Attack for example.

What are some other games that rely solely on the touch screen? I think Kirby Canvas Curse is one of them. That would be great with a stylus

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What are some other games that rely solely on the touch screen? I think Kirby Canvas Curse is one of them. That would be great with a stylus

So far, the good ones I tried are:

Elite Beat Agents
Planet Puzzle League
ALL the Professor Layton games
Phoenix Wright
Not sure if Warioware Touched works because if I remember, it has some games that needs a microphone but I'll give it a try one day.

Reactions: Haloman800

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can confirm that the EUROPESE ROM of Castlevania portrait of ruin works (very well) (without freezes!!!!)

This game is a pain to run without freezes on a flashcard and now you can play it so smoothly on an Android device :)

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the Tegra 2 supported yet? If not, will it ever be supported? I'm dying to try this out on my LG O2x. :cry:

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, the good ones I tried are:

Elite Beat Agents
Planet Puzzle League
ALL the Professor Layton games
Phoenix Wright
Not sure if Warioware Touched works because if I remember, it has some games that needs a microphone but I'll give it a try one day.
Not to mention Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks
It does emulate the microphone (assuming your device has one). Also, for Phantom Hourglass, theres a button for when you need to close the lid of the game.

Jaspiter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does emulate the microphone (assuming your device has one). Also, for Phantom Hourglass, theres a button for when you need to close the lid of the game.

Yeah I noticed. The biggest thing I noticed was that this emulator can actually use Turbo mode. Like Turbo NDS on an Android phone? Is that even possible? And then it actually worked..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1