Android Full Speed NDS Emulator Coming to Android!!!

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People talk about issues getting their ISOs and ROMs to work all the time here, and GBATemp celebrates updates like when Wood gets more ROMs to run, etc.

Cracked app, AP-patched ROM, ISO with IOS-reloading patched out, same diff.

As if none of the authors of other softwares/games people pirate and crack exist and can't google this forum?

If actions are fine when it's people you don't know but those same actions are bad when it's people you do know, you just might be a hypocrite. :P
The main thing is, Exophase doesn't want to have to deal with whiny pirates that expect support when pirated version 2.1.0a doesn't work (and/or rom requests). If you can get past the verification checks of later versions, good job.

Reactions: Rydian

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only that kind of stuff would come to ios. To bad apple would never allow it which is why I am sure if Apple does not change its policy Androids are going to win. In some areas they are already winning or gaining loss ground from Apple.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My xperia play should be coming in the mail today. I know it's old hardware but those buttons... I'm basically buying the phone exclusively for Drastic. (Other emulation as well, but "Does the phone run Drastic well?" was the deciding question)

Best Play Store purchase I've ever made. <3

DStwo got old, i'm tired of draining battery from using it, etc. Better to have it full speed on my phone with physical buttons.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My xperia play should be coming in the mail today. I know it's old hardware but those buttons... I'm basically buying the phone exclusively for Drastic. (Other emulation as well, but "Does the phone run Drastic well?" was the deciding question)

Best Play Store purchase I've ever made. <3

i never have bought anything on android, yet(waiting till i get my htc one)

maybe you should have bought this, but if you are going to use it as a phone then its a good phone(my friend had one but i don't know if it works with drastic)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never have bought anything on android, yet(waiting till i get my htc one)

maybe you should have bought this, but if you are going to use it as a phone then its a good phone(my friend had one but i don't know if it works with drastic)

I've actually already had my fill with tablets, just sold off my HP Touchpad. Though that is nice because it looks like the WiiU gamepad. I just want something to fit in my pocket now. ^^;

And I've seen youtube vids of the xperia play running drastic, 100% speed with everything the dude tried!

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've actually already had my fill with tablets, just sold off my HP Touchpad. Though that is nice because it looks like the WiiU gamepad. I just want something to fit in my pocket now. ^^;
there is also this vita clone. its the same size as my vita and that fits in my pocket. i am thinking of getting one to play n64 games on the go

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night