Hacking Full Brick - Do Ya Feel Lucky... Well, Do Ya, Punk?

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
Bladexdsl said:
wah hahaha they fixed it for free even though they would have seen preloader and all the hacks on it
tongue.gif

...Whats wrong with that??? at least they're not like Microsoft and Sony where they would literally try to get you to show proof of purchase before doing anything for you
tongue.gif

A friend of mine had a Fully done up xbox 360 with Firmware hack and custom case/led mod break on him (RROD) and he shipped it to xbox.
They shipped it back without doing anything to it stating "u are in breach of the xbox TOS, we cannot repair this console" .

THank nintendo for being stupid.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
LightyKD said:
Bladexdsl said:
wah hahaha they fixed it for free even though they would have seen preloader and all the hacks on it
tongue.gif

...Whats wrong with that??? at least they're not like Microsoft and Sony where they would literally try to get you to show proof of purchase before doing anything for you
tongue.gif

i had to show POP when i sent mine in and they stole a remote!!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
LightyKD said:
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

i had to show POP when i sent mine in and they stole a remote!!

Sorry about the stolen remote
tongue.gif
I had a feeling that something stupid like that could happen thats why i only sent my unit on monday with just the control deck (remember that old term
biggrin.gif
?!), No Wii Remotes, Ac adapter, or sensor bar. As for the people claiming Ninty to be stupid for fixing bricks... you wouldnt be saying that it it was your stsyem that was bricked. Futhermore, its great that Ninty goes above and beyond to care for their customers. Nintendo might be a family tradition for me but personal reasons such as nintendo's great service are the things that ensure that i WILL be buying the next Nintendo console.

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe in america they are like that but here in Aus they refuse to fix consoles even if you put in a rechargable battery in the remote. They say that viods the warrenty and they refuse to fix the console. Now WTF? They wont touch mine as I have a rechargeable battery in my remote and a wireless numchuck? I cant see how the remote has anything to do with the console? If the remote burned out coz of the battery how will the console be effected?

I found that out after I had to replace my motherboard coz I fully bricked it and after getting it back NintenDOH refused to give me a new Wii Speak code as I now have a new wii number.
Did you know if your Wii was stolen and you brought a new Wii, you would also have to buy a new Wii Speak as they wont give another code for any reason.
So, if your Wii gets stolen just hope they also steal the Wii Speak as its useless without the original Wii. (Unless you get the Wii Speak channel the pirated way)

Now you know why I pirate everything Wii as if NintenDOH wont help me at all then why should I help them. It's a 2 way street. They are the loosers in this situation. I now direct everyone I know with a Wii to the nearest modder and I help them install the USB Loader. F! NintenDOH!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NakedFaerie said:
Maybe in america they are like that but here in Aus they refuse to fix consoles even if you put in a rechargable battery in the remote. They say that viods the warrenty and they refuse to fix the console. Now WTF? They wont touch mine as I have a rechargeable battery in my remote and a wireless numchuck? I cant see how the remote has anything to do with the console? If the remote burned out coz of the battery how will the console be effected?

I found that out after I had to replace my motherboard coz I fully bricked it and after getting it back NintenDOH refused to give me a new Wii Speak code as I now have a new wii number.
Did you know if your Wii was stolen and you brought a new Wii, you would also have to buy a new Wii Speak as they wont give another code for any reason.
So, if your Wii gets stolen just hope they also steal the Wii Speak as its useless without the original Wii. (Unless you get the Wii Speak channel the pirated way)

Now you know why I pirate everything Wii as if NintenDOH wont help me at all then why should I help them. It's a 2 way street. They are the loosers in this situation. I now direct everyone I know with a Wii to the nearest modder and I help them install the USB Loader. F! NintenDOH!

Im sorry about your situation. From what Ive been hearing, gaming in the land down under has gone to a crapy low (no online in 'MoH: Heroes 2' for example). You might want to consider getting with someone and making a AUS wad of the Wii Speak Channel version 2.0 so that Ausie gamers with mods can be able to buy WiiSpeak mics without any issues.

gloscherrybomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good news is, they returned my wii with 3.1E and what seems to be a brand new disc drive! (nothing wrong with the old one).

Bad news is, I only have SDHC cards. Which firmware version and associated games allows these to be used? Need to get the twilight hack on there!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up