Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Windows 10 is the worst OS I have ever put up of:

Shit UI. Forcing Metro on us? Go fuck yourself. (Hey I look so awesome but actually I'm tacky shite)
Crappy search function which has been carry since Vista SP2. Bring BACK Vista SP1 (Good) search! (W7 is also same shit)
Spying on us more. You did the past spying, now you try more? (blah)
Don't delete my files because you think they're illegal! (Although they are just stop deleting shit)
I don't care about your shitty adverts on the Start menu (fuck off PS is master race than Xbox undesirables)
Microsoft Edge is an IE rename, it's still the same shit, but it is the best browser to download Pale Moon under (not great at that either, still beats Chrome)
Bill Gates stop looking at my Cammy cosplay album (around 1,000 photos or more just to say)
You auto-update when I'm playing a game. Fuck you, I'm at the last level and you twat, interrupt me! (ugh)
I never wanted to upgrade to your shit. You forced it on me and you deserve to be badmouthed by your own bot. (Ha ha ha ha).

I never used Windows 10 outside of school but heard all this is true and I think some of it has happened. Vista master race (because no Windows 10 nag and SP1 has a better search function, etc.)

Disclaimer: While Windows 10 is a very fat arse, Cammy's arse is way bigger, but she herself isn't one. Just want to clear that up to you. :)

D

Deleted User

You know what? I'm actually gonna respond to some of these points.
-snip-
Don't delete my files because you think they're illegal! (Although they are just stop deleting shit)
I don't care about your shitty adverts on the Start menu (fuck off PS is master race than Xbox undesirables)
Microsoft Edge is an IE rename, it's still the same shit, but it is the best browser to download Pale Moon under (not great at that either, still beats Chrome)

-snip-
You auto-update when I'm playing a game. Fuck you, I'm at the last level and you twat, interrupt me! (ugh)
I never wanted to upgrade to your shit. You forced it on me and you deserve to be badmouthed by your own bot. (Ha ha ha ha).

I never used Windows 10 outside of school but heard all this is true and I think some of it has happened. Vista master race (because no Windows 10 nag and SP1 has a better search function, etc.)

Disclaimer: While Windows 10 is a very fat arse, Cammy's arse is way bigger, but she herself isn't one. Just want to clear that up to you. :)
This doesn't happen. If your files are disappearing it's likely 'cause of something else.
Me either, but you can dismiss them, and they shouldn't come back for a long time.
IDK man, IE can't even load any webpage for me, while Edge works pretty well for a lot of sites, and it works as a nice PDF viewer.
You can change your settings so it only updates once you restart your computer, and you can also get it to update later when it asks you to restart.
You could've chose not to upgrade.

Vista doesn't even work on the computer I'm using which was built with Vista in mind and shipped with Vista, and while Vista may be good if you have a good computer, IMHO an OS is shit if it didn't work very well at all on computers that were built with it in mind/released around the time the OS was released. :^)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Shit UI. Forcing Metro on us? Go fuck yourself. (Hey I look so awesome but actually I'm tacky shite)
That's Windows 8. Windows 10 doesn't force that shit fullscreen UI

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
windows-10-installation-errors.png

Something Happened!!!

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I got a shiny pink button for you to suck, @Margen67. :tpi:
The only thing we're seeing here is a somewhat pink hole that is very deep.
I heard that windows 10 will brick your computer if you try to downgrade to 7. that is bad because I am about to buy a computer and then downgrade from 10.
It won't. Just boot to the installation media and format everything. I've went back from 10 to 7 and vice versa many times now.

Reactions: keven3477

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
XP/Vista Master Race.

(also for some reason I'm acting a bit odd with the computer because of a specific picture of cammy, help me)

Someone the bomb set up us

Last edited by Touko White,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Shit UI. Forcing Metro on us? Go fuck yourself.
It doesn't force Metro on you. You can switch the Start Screen to the Start Menu, and if you don't like Tiles, just remove them from there.
Crappy search function
I don't think, it's crappy. What do you mean?
Spying on us more.
:huh:
Don't delete my files because you think they're illegal!
Never happened to me. And trust me, my PC has seen a fair share of illegal files. (Torrents, CIAs, etc.)
I don't care about your shitty adverts on the Start menu
There are no ads in the Start Menu. Are you sure, your PC is virus-free?
(If you mean the Suggestions, just go Right click -> Turn off all suggestions -> Occasionally show suggestions)
Microsoft Edge is an IE rename, it's still the same shit
So? No one said you have to use Edge.
Bill Gates stop looking at my Cammy cosplay album
:huh:²
You auto-update when I'm playing a game.
Turn off Auto Updates.
I never wanted to upgrade to your shit.
You could've turned off the Upgrade your shit notification.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY