gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So, earlier today, my laptop was unavailable, and I needed to transfer a file from my Android phone to my DSi SD card, so I decided to try the WiiXplorer FTP server. After messing around with a few Android apps and configurations, I was finally able to transfer the file from phone > SD in Wii.

So, now I'm wondering, does anyone know a good FTP server homebrew for DS(i)? Just for transfer from phone to SD slot on DSi, from either end.
I guess an FTP client might work too? I dunno much about FTP in general, really :P

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So, earlier today, my laptop was unavailable, and I needed to transfer a file from my Android phone to my DSi SD card, so I decided to try the WiiXplorer FTP server. After messing around with a few Android apps and configurations, I was finally able to transfer the file from phone > SD in Wii.

So, now I'm wondering, does anyone know a good FTP server homebrew for DS(i)? Just for transfer from phone to SD slot on DSi, from either end.
I guess an FTP client might work too? I dunno much about FTP in general, really :P

Hello.:)

EDIT: Sorry it is for the Wii !
I remember I have used Fillezilla und WiiXplorer.It works pretty good.:)
But please NOT for Game/ISO upload ! It is simply to slow.
Now I have my Wii(s) beside the PC so I am "faster" to deal with the SD Card directly via Card Reader on the PC.

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
After downloading a few clients from Gamebrew, I found a solution.
DSFTP 2.6 worked surprisingly well, I was able to move files from phone to SD and see the files from my PC. It's very easy to use :)

Great,you found a Solution.:yay:
(Unfortunately I gave you a complete wrong Recommandation,I already edited my Post,please excuse me,my Friend).:(

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...