alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, you could send the RAW files to wazmo and maybe he'll send you a compiled version with your sprites! But still, I'm busy working on the website.. so stop bothering me. XD

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Dude.. I can live with that.. But I cant live knowing that a good graphic got replaced with... 'Theirs'.

.. I worked too much on my graphic to let it phai0l like that.. >.>
"It seems to realistic" sounds like a bad excuse too .

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so its not the best possible but im not good at computer drawing so im pretty amazed i made this and thanks to PD for me using his frets as color guides

ok heres penguindefenders:

greenbuttonsva8xa5ku7.png

and heres mine:

greenbuttonsva8xa5sv1.png

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moonlite said:
ok so its not the best possible but im not good at computer drawing so im pretty amazed i made this and thanks to PD for me using his frets as color guides

ok heres penguindefenders:

greenbuttonsva8xa5ku7.png

and heres mine:

greenbuttonsva8xa5sv1.png

Wow, those are cool, but the third one is kind of messed up

EDIT: Hey penguindefender, could you send me the letters so I can work on the site, I don't want ugly looking text... I'm not good at it. Or just the word News for now? Please? Thanks...

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey if i took out the white on the third one it might look better and thats 256 bitmap so itll look like that on the ds

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok heres the strummed without white

greenbuttonsva8xa5prynopb8.png

and heres the gem

bluegempyrwf3.png

whoops gems the wrong shape ill remake it and post later

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but I won't be able to do much of anything to help until Monday. I have to go to work for the weekend.
frown.gif

I be back and ready to help then.

@moonlite
I'm not really sure why, but I can't see any of your sprites on my browser (firefox 3). Oh wait! I can the see the pyramid sprites. What exactly are they for?

@alex
I can't make the letters now, but like I said, I will be back on Monday. Also, what size do you want the letters to be?

@wazmo
will there be support for switching out sprites? That way people could make their own custom skins for the game. My sprites could just be the default or something. I know you are still busy building the game, and that something like this won't come until later. I just don't want people getting their feelings hurt if you don't use their sprites.
biggrin.gif

Mr.Leb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skinning sounds like a great idea. You could look into it if you have the time, as it's been done time and time again. (points to Moonshell)
smile.gif

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know anything about that but I have one suggestion to wazmo:

Is it possible for the PALib to load seperate C files in the game? Maybe that is a temporary solution... Songs could be a seperate C file and load it into the game.
biggrin.gif
I don't know though.
unsure.gif

ProjectDestiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For skins why don't you load the graphics from FAT , and for your songs you could do something similar to Comic Book DS: all the songs for your game are put into a certain folder at the root of your card. When your game runs it shows those files on the list. Using this way everything from skinning to putting in your own custom songs becomes easy enough for almost anyone to do it.

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Penguindefender:@moonlite
I'm not really sure why, but I can't see any of your sprites on my browser (firefox 3). Oh wait! I can the see the pyramid sprites. What exactly are they for?

i didnt really explain it but as people made diffrent fret sprites i though it would be cool to do a pyrimid theme. i was acually bored and was playing around on paint and came up with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1