1.If you hold down all the buttons and keep your stylus pressed down on the strings you will hit all the notes.
2.Some of the notes are on top of notes that should be on top.
3.Custom Songs
4.Sustained Notes
5.Fire that grows when you hit notes (there already is a fire but it doesn't grow)
6.Guitar Select
@Moonlite
I've got a song request. Would you mind making a chart for Milkshake by Goodnight Nurse? The song is a cover of the original hip-hop version (that I do not care for). They made it sound really cool. I enjoy this song, because it really cracks me up every time I hear it. Plus it just plain sounds awesome. I would really appreciate it if you made this chart.
fine ill get to them eventually but im in grade 8 with a mean teacher so i get alot of homewrk and just a question but PD can you tell me if theres a time change between ontario and where you live just so i can post at the best time
Thanks for charting the song I want. I would do it myself, but I can't ever get the notes to sync up with the song.
I live in Missouri. If the way I think time zones work is correct, we should be at about the same time zone. If it helps it is 7:59 am now. Just take the difference from that and when the topic says I posted.
It is okay that you are not a great charter. You will get better as you go.
EDIT: Remember to only post the chart. We don't want to get shut down due to sharing music files.
Yeah, I've got the song, so you don't have to email it to me. Be sure to give all your charts to wazmo and musturd, so they can put them in the game. Thanks again.
ok so the milkshake chart will be done sometime this week cuase im not really doing alot at a time like five seconds every once and awhile and my friends making a getting away with murder chart so he'll probably post it later
To be honest right now, I think we're taking a turn for the worst.
Everyone keeps making charts and yet, we have no game, I'd say we'd need only like 10 test songs, or any that someone else would like to use, they can use their own.
And musturd, why not e-mail that guy who made Guitar Fun at Electrolade? I think his username started with an H... He got it to read .mid files, and that's a bit more common to download.
Sorry about not being around that much. I've been working a lot lately. I'm not sure how much longer I can work on this. College starts in October, and I don't know how much free time I will have to devote to FretFury.
I get a day off tomorrow, so expect some graphics then.
Sorry guys but how do I make a chart? Someback there said "Feedback" but I dont know what that is and searched it on google but theres just random things.
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...