1. got alot of homework

2. going to a hockey game tonite

3. im not a great charter but ill try my best

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.If you hold down all the buttons and keep your stylus pressed down on the strings you will hit all the notes.
2.Some of the notes are on top of notes that should be on top.
3.Custom Songs
4.Sustained Notes
5.Fire that grows when you hit notes (there already is a fire but it doesn't grow)
6.Guitar Select

I updated the list!

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Moonlite
I've got a song request. Would you mind making a chart for Milkshake by Goodnight Nurse? The song is a cover of the original hip-hop version (that I do not care for). They made it sound really cool. I enjoy this song, because it really cracks me up every time I hear it. Plus it just plain sounds awesome. I would really appreciate it if you made this chart.
happy.gif

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fine ill get to them eventually but im in grade 8 with a mean teacher so i get alot of homewrk and just a question but PD can you tell me if theres a time change between ontario and where you live just so i can post at the best time

remember im not a great charter

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for charting the song I want. I would do it myself, but I can't ever get the notes to sync up with the song.
smile.gif

I live in Missouri. If the way I think time zones work is correct, we should be at about the same time zone. If it helps it is 7:59 am now. Just take the difference from that and when the topic says I posted.

It is okay that you are not a great charter. You will get better as you go.
smile.gif

EDIT: Remember to only post the chart. We don't want to get shut down due to sharing music files.
laugh.gif

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok ya times the same and do you have the song? becuase i have yur email if you dont

so sacred lie

and

milkshake

srry cant do another one bites the dust because the bass is hard and im not a great charter

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you chart the songs? I want to help if I can so you dont have lot of charting to do. Has the song apologized been charted?

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've got the song, so you don't have to email it to me. Be sure to give all your charts to wazmo and musturd, so they can put them in the game. Thanks again.

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so the milkshake chart will be done sometime this week cuase im not really doing alot at a time like five seconds every once and awhile and my friends making a getting away with murder chart so he'll probably post it later

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be honest right now, I think we're taking a turn for the worst.

Everyone keeps making charts and yet, we have no game, I'd say we'd need only like 10 test songs, or any that someone else would like to use, they can use their own.

And musturd, why not e-mail that guy who made Guitar Fun at Electrolade? I think his username started with an H... He got it to read .mid files, and that's a bit more common to download.

and I use Frets on Fire to make songs!
yaynds.gif

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about not being around that much. I've been working a lot lately. I'm not sure how much longer I can work on this. College starts in October, and I don't know how much free time I will have to devote to FretFury.

I get a day off tomorrow, so expect some graphics then.
smile.gif

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IM GOING TO START CHARTING TODAY SO the 96 quite bitter beingsis acually easier than milkshake so ill do that first

Soryy PD ill do it eventually

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys but how do I make a chart? Someback there said "Feedback" but I dont know what that is and searched it on google but theres just random things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?