Fortnite: Battle Royale is getting a mobile version...that has crossplay with PC and PS4

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that PUBG dropped in US... this is gonna do something. PUBG has no BT controller support... IF this does, I'm in.

Fortnite ain't free, its pay2win... unfortunately this is becoming of most "games" now.
Wut? No, seriously, wut?

The stuff you buy on fornite are pure cosmetic... fortnite is strictly a free to play game (at least the battle royale game mode), no one has advantage from the stuff they buy, everyone has the same chance to win, the only diference is that for new players it may feel like you cant do anything, because people that already plays the game knows very well how to handle all of the stuff going on...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that PUBG dropped in US... this is gonna do something. PUBG has no BT controller support... IF this does, I'm in.

Fortnite ain't free, its pay2win... unfortunately this is becoming of most "games" now.
its cosmetics only, unless that is somehow pay2win

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eh, I don't see how do people enjoy Fortnite, or even PUBG for that matter.
Regardless this game coming to iOS/Android is good because you'll be able to take a tablet or a smartphone with you along with a portable keyboard/mouse, or hook up a BT controller.
But it ain't the same as playing it on a PC or console for that matter.

jrobertdobson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cosmetics only? Man where have I been? I thought it was loot crates and better stuff and seasons and progression... Damn I got some dumb friends, bragging they spent 100s of dollars... For skins? just wow...

I have not really looked into FN, have it installed, played a bit, and saw all the buy me crap. checking it out again.... paying more attention....

Last edited by jrobertdobson,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cosmetics only? Man where have I been? I thought it was loot crates and better stuff and seasons and progression... Damn I got some dumb friends, bragging they spent 100s of dollars... For skins? just wow...

I have not really looked into FN, have it installed, played a bit, and saw all the buy me crap. checking it out again.... paying more attention....
Ya, it's comestics only, and the fact the people actually spend 100 bucks on skins is just, woah. But hey, it's their money, let them enjoy it however they want to, after all, all i have spent on the game were just 10 bucks to get the third season battle pass :P

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to trying this, as I haven't tried pc version. I do play PUBG on mobile and its quite fun. I use my controller on my Shield K1. It has a feature built in to map the controls. This should be about the same.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill