Hacking forewarer dol from preloader to the new HBC?

brickedwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey
smile.gif

Basically I've bricked my wii, and slowking recommended i start a new thread asking someone to make me a forewarer dol from preloader to the new HBC.
If anyone could please do this I would be so grateful, and thank you so much for your time.

Thanks again
smile.gif

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install the new Bootmii IOS when you did the new HBC that should allow you access to it.

Alternatively you could boot the newest version of the priiloader installer in the root of you SD card, boot up preloader select the choose install file or whatever the option is, choose the priiloader dol then run the installed file once and install priiloader now you will have priiloader and not preloader, use the beta update feature or priiloader to get beta 5, now you can access the HBC.

But I would love to see a forwarder dol for the new HBC TID for use with a iso forwarder.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download bootmii-booter dol, install it into preloader
download cboot and setup cboot2 to load MMM.
Load preloader, run the installed app- cboot2 will load MMM.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He tried bootmii booter wouldn't work for some reason.Besides if he culd boot into bootmii he could just boot into HBC from there.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
He tried bootmii booter wouldn't work for some reason.Besides if he culd boot into bootmii he could just boot into HBC from there.
The forwarder above works well to load HBC. Bootmii would only boot HBC if he updated it when updating HBC, sometimes people don't do that. Don't know why the bootmii booter failed, perhaps he does not have it installed, it usually works very well.

He does of course need sd:\bootmii for the bootmii booter to work.

brickedwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This has allowed me to get the homebrew channel, what do I do from there? Do I just load priiloader? Or try to restore to NAND?

Sorry about all the questions, but I do really appreciate all your help
smile.gif

Thank you so much everyone
smile.gif

EDIT: or could i just use the HBC to uninstall preloader? Thanks again

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brickedwii said:
thanks, but how do i reinstall the system menu and system IOS with Multi Mod Manager or Dop-Mii? sorry
smile.gif
No problem, I will explain it with dop-mii, I personally don't use Multi Mod Manager
wink.gif

Download Dop-Mii from HERE, start it with the homebrew channel, select IOS36 (It must be patched, and I think you patched it?) Go to System Menu, select your CURRENT system menu, press plus to install it and download from NUS (and i hope your wii has internet access
tongue.gif
) It will ask you if you want to keep preloader installed, I would answer with NO. After installing, press home to go back to the homebrew channel, start priiloader installer and install it with plus.

brickedwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Go to System Menu, select your CURRENT system menu
What does this mean? I am on a 4.2e wii if that helps
smile.gif

Once again, I am so so sorry
smile.gif

Thank you!
smile.gif

EDIT: nevermind, i've found it now, I'll try it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay