Hacking forewarer dol from preloader to the new HBC?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
brickedwii said:
thanks, but how do i reinstall the system menu and system IOS with Multi Mod Manager or Dop-Mii? sorry
smile.gif
Run Dop-Mii, go to IOS, and install IOS80. Then go to System Menu and install 4.3 for your region.

brickedwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
it will work for sure, i've tried it before, if it doesn't work, it means the IOS u reloaded isn't patched, if that happens, either choose another one that is patched, or go back to square 1 and patch IOS36 or 236 or w/e

So if you've used Dop-Mii to Install IOS36 (r3351) w/FakeSign, then can you just run Multi-Mod Manager, reload IOS36 and use MMM to install Priiloader?

Thanks
smile.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brickedwii said:
XFlak said:
it will work for sure, i've tried it before, if it doesn't work, it means the IOS u reloaded isn't patched, if that happens, either choose another one that is patched, or go back to square 1 and patch IOS36 or 236 or w/e

So if you've used Dop-Mii to Install IOS36 (r3351) w/FakeSign, then can you just run Multi-Mod Manager, reload IOS36 and use MMM to install Priiloader?

Thanks
smile.gif
Yep, I tested it now and it really works, thanks XFlak for this way
yaywii.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@mauifrog,
no prob, I didn't make it after all, but I'll accept your thanks anyways, lol
wink.gif

I was just curious, cuz now that I know it works with v1.0.7+, I downloaded it and saved myself the trouble of extracting the dol myself, lol (see how lazy even I can be sometimes, lol)

@FIX94, no prob, but just to be fair some1 else first thought of this method, I think it was "TheRealVisitor" (unless I am getting my beta testers mixed up... I hope not!)

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While we are on this subject I figure I would create a HBC iso forwarder for 1.0.8, since I couldnt find one.
I take no credit for this work, was created by 3ISO v4 and just replaced the shortcut dol with the one pulled from the WAD posted, also banner sound was replaced by a more HBC sounding one I had in my old iso. TID: CHCE00.

Tested working from Wiiflow, I know it probably isn't that useful, but since Wiiflow cant launch the latest HBC when loading from Priiloader then I found it of help.

Download Here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY