First look at Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5

D

Deleted User

I remember having good fun on the third one on PJ64 (on the stages that didn't bug). Infact, one of the reasons I imported an NTSC console recently.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. THPS2 is one of my all time favs.

I only have a WiiU though right now. Not surprising yet another game isn't coming to it.

Ill have to get a PS4 for Deus Ex/Batman/Street Fighter/THPS5 I guess

I'll likely pick up the 360 version when it eventually comes out. I can't afford another current gen console right now :P

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but I really hope they'll do an underground 3 after this.

Now that is something I did not expect to see. I will give that underground was better than what followed (though thinking back I did once spend a few hours playing classic mode on American wasteland) but I really did not expect to see people wish for that over the alternatives.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
So I went and looked up the dev... they are the ones responsible for TH Ride, Shred, the HD "remake" (see that video in my previous post).

2012 was the last game they released apparently and I have seen companies take time off, consider their actions and come storming back... but I am not expecting it out of an activision helmed project. In fact I can only hope it is as well polished as something like COD.

The whole fun of the past tony hawks games were all the glitches though.

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Now that is something I did not expect to see. I will give that underground was better than what followed (though thinking back I did once spend a few hours playing classic mode on American wasteland) but I really did not expect to see people wish for that over the alternatives.

I had THPS 4, and 3 once upon a time, but it was something about Thug that triggered a Rayman 64 moment with me. Yeah Pro Skater have awesome levels, but I enjoy how Underground presented itself by adding character creation, cars, and other stuff. I love the 2003, and 2004 era because there were so many games that was trying to give you a variety of options although they were limted at the time.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Yeah. I'm sure the port is just Right Around The Corner(tm)
Around the corner or not, it would at least be playable (and probably cheaper) at release just like almost any console-exclussive-that-appears-on-pc-because-of-ending-contracts game

Reactions: Margen67

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Why, on average, are people on the internet dumb? Obviously the graphics will look horrendous as it's common sense that this isn't the finished product. Most likely Alpha. Can't wait to return to the roots!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.