Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Intresting

Code:
ÂÂBlaZe brings you the first Virtual Console release.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ These are the raw, unencrypted files.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ To install this title, pack it into a WAD using yourÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ favourite wad packer (for the moment, there are no public ones)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ And install them using an elf installer, or a modified ISOÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ that installs the WAD.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ have fun.

Source: http://ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=wii&sysid=820

This mean soon we'll be able to copy over vc games?

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh no. Here comes the wave of no modchip piracy.

This will have Nintendo on Wiibrew in an instant, and security will be tightened ...

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No modchip required!
ohmy.gif

I wonder how long this will last.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sometimes I wonder if the effort that goes into dumping and playing VC games can be put towards an emulator for the Wii instead. Then again, I'll be waiting until my teeth falls out for a fast and fully compatibile N64 emulator on the Wii.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

THEGREATLG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says we need a wad packer to be able to use the file but I searched google and there is none He said that there is none public so what do we do to play it?

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THEGREATLG said:
It says we need a wad packer to be able to use the file but I searched google and there is none He said that there is none public so what do we do to play it?
Nothing. Yet. I guess we wait for one to make a public debut?

Scene releases aren't about people being able to play the crap they release.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
THEGREATLG said:
We're probably at the mercy of the people who made the wad packer. If they won't release to the public, we're stuck with a useless file until someone does.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Harsky said:
Sometimes I wonder if the effort that goes into dumping and playing VC games can be put towards an emulator for the Wii instead. Then again, I'll be waiting until my teeth falls out for a fast and fully compatibile N64 emulator on the Wii.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Indeed.. An emulator would be much better..

Yep.. if this start to grow, Nintendo will try to stop it
tongue.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
THEGREATLG said:
Hope its released soon and I also hope they can hack more vc games but does anyone know how he hacked it?
I'd love to know, too...
Didn't VC games have a different encryption than retail games? How could they crack it?
wacko.gif

But wow, this might result in perfect emulators for N64 and NeoGeo games eventually
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts