Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravest Warrior is the latest show from Pendleton Ward, the fucking genius behind Adventure Time. The first episode of this has been put on to Youtube via Cartoon Hangover which is channel for Federator Studios...so this is totally legit...for those wannabe mods.

I liked this a lot and can't wait for more (a new episode every Thursday), though I wish it was longer as it's even shorter than ATis. It has the similar art style and humour that you would expect from the creator of Adventure Time so AT haters....gtfo. I hope it also has those deep and dark episodes that we love AT for as well, it's good to have another show for kids that doesn't pander to stupidity.

A pilot of this was shown way back in 2006 though to be honest I've not watched it yet. I would love it if this was in the same universe as Adventure Time and this was a precurser to the Mushroom Wars.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Barely a minute in and a character is tossing out the middle finger. Write me down as a fan already

Also cant wait for AT to come back, those last few episodes were amazingly dark.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
It's amazing to see this come to fruition after so long! remember seeing the pilot on Random! Cartoons, and thought that was the end of it :'D

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice, really nice. Looks more adult oriented than AT, even if AT was like this in the first season too (then they toned it down :().

I'll start watching it for sure :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you can definitely tell this was a Pendleton Ward show; it has Adventure Time stamped all over it.

And that is no way a bad thing.

I do have to wonder, is this a prequel to Adventure Time... or a sequel set in the very distant future?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for bumping the topic, actually reminded me to watch the second episode.

It's definitely not for kids this series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo