ROM Hack [WIP] Taiko no Tatsujin: Dokodon! Mystery Adventure! - English Translation

Excel Koushiroue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Wireless is on, Both systems are on latest B9S firmware and Luma too, the second 3ds I don't even used it because as soon as I choose "Host game" it gives me the error message so I can't create a room. The game is on the latest version 1.1. I thought it was missing some kind of plugin or something so I went through this whole tread but did not find any kind of similar errors/fixes, is there some kind of plugin that I need installed on Luma to make it work?

Btw, I really appreciate you guys, and thank you for replying so quickly!
figured out that setting New3DS to 804Mhz mode breaks the multiplayer/co-op function
EDIT : weirdly enough, setting new 3ds cpu to OFF in luma v9 configuration during boot work fix it either, you have to return to homemenu after launched the game, enter rosalina menu and set the cpu to 286Mhz, and launch the game again.

even more EDIT : not that it matter anyway since the download play is region locked and gets an error on another client after downloading the download play data.

Last edited by Excel Koushiroue,

PeanutOwO

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok i tried to patch my game but when i try it i get this error

Attempting to patch ...
xdelta3: using default output filename: TNT3ENG-1.0.cia
xdelta3: using default source filename: Taiko3_decrypted.cia
xdelta3: open file failed: read: Taiko3_decrypted.cia: The specified file could not be found.
Done. Press enter to exit.
Press a key to continue

(used gg translato)

thx for help :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

spÚcifiÚ in file

Chunkedname

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could you leave some link to download the program please? 3dsISO stopped working
On "THAT" Website, He Said That If The Download Got Removed Or DMCA'ed, He Wouldn't Bring It Back, So Unless We Do Get A Download Or Something Like That From The Creator, You Can't Get It, For Now...

Henshin

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone give me guidance on correcting this error I keep receiving when I try to apply the patch using the ".CIA PATCH (FOR INSTALLATION OR CONVERSION TO A .3DS FILE)" method?

I have tried 6 different files of the game, and I keep getting the same error.

EDIT: I managed to get the patch working using the "LAYEREDFS (NEW DEFAULT METHOD!)", which was much easier, so thank you tiduscrying and Team FULLCOMBO for translating this much of the game, it's great!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by Henshin,

Akirakurusu0

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
can someone give the langemu_jp.plg download link?

or...how to use the DLC? it seems like the luma3ds method doesn't work

ldranzer

Trophies
Website
ldranzer.newgrounds.com
XP
Country
Mexico
can someone give the langemu_jp.plg download link?

or...how to use the DLC? it seems like the luma3ds method doesn't work

If you're on the latest stable version of Luma3ds, enter the Luma3DS menu and check the "Enable Game Patching" and then try changing the region of the games and language to JPN - JP with LumaLocaleSwitcher, and then reinstall the DLC CIA, it should work

-removed by staff-

Last edited by WeedZ, , Reason: Asking for warez

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help- i applied the patch like normal, only problem is that i had to create the 0004000000190E00 folder myself since i didn't see it there. then when i attempt to play the game, it boots up, stays on the 3ds screen for like 6 seconds, then throws me to an arm11 exception. any help?

Reactions: rotteldastation

Lichzim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of sheer curiosity, is this project still ongoing? From what I can tell the last update was in 2017. Dunno if this project has a discord or somethin like that so I'm asking here.

rotteldastation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help- i applied the patch like normal, only problem is that i had to create the 0004000000190E00 folder myself since i didn't see it there. then when i attempt to play the game, it boots up, stays on the 3ds screen for like 6 seconds, then throws me to an arm11 exception. any help?

I'm having the same problem. Already had the titleid folder though.

Last edited by rotteldastation,

TaikoPlayer11

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Considering it isn't being hosted anywhere currently I think it would be safe to assume it has been abandoned, but there are some copies out there I'm sure you'll find if you try hard enough.

Timson

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Well... since the switch released reissue of the games "Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken" and "Dokodon! Mystery Adventure!" with the English language then maybe someone will do a port translation on the 3ds? Maybe at least a story mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs