chrisman01

OP
Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Today was my first day of training to be a security guard. Mostly we just sat around and listened to lectures about the basic stuff: what to do and what not to, essentially. They said that even though today was extremely boring, the rest of training will be more hands on, and we'll be outside more often.

After it got over at 4:30 (woops, im supposed to use military time now-- 1630) i went back to the dorms with one of my partners. Turns out his room is right next to mine, and he's a gamer too! He brought a sweet desktop computer, with an awesome looking sound system and a nice high-def screen. He showed me Fallout 3 on it, and he can play it on the highest settings.

As we were walking down the hall to our rooms, we heard some really loud hiphop/rap stuff coming from the other room next to mine... the one that shares my bathroom. At first I thought, "Aw, crap, one of those a-holes that think he's 'gangsta' moved in next to me.."

Turns out, it's an RA. We met when I went to wash my dishes and he was shaving. He asked if his music was bothering me, and even though i said no he went and turned it down anyway.

Also, he said he's friends with the two guys that will be moving into my room. He said they're cool, and that there used to be another guy where I was, but he couldn't return this year.

And finally, it looks like this job will pay for all of the payments by itself. However, the first paycheck from training wont cover it, so the first one will be straight from my savings, which will cut my savings in more than half
dry.gif
. After that, it should be all good, and I'll be able to pay for college and start paying for EvE Online a few weeks after my trial runs out.

Life is good. Life is very good.
smile.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
my brother is a security guard and HE GETS TO WORK AT THE U2 360 CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!

My bro also got to beat up some guy his first day! lol, I wanna be a guard too!

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
juggernaut911 said:
my brother is a security guard and HE GETS TO WORK AT THE U2 360 CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!

sounds like a good job for ppl with pent up emotions!
biggrin.gif

chrisman01

OP
Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:

Lol! now I cant wait for MY first day!
yay.gif

Thanks for the good images you just gave me, man!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.