Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol Acekard updates and AKAIO updates are 2 very different things

Acekard updates are for console compatibility
AKAIO is for Game compatibility

as long as the Acekard update is working for the system it doesnt matter what AKAIO or Kernel your running

Ah, didn't know that. So I updated using the file on the front page of this thread. Now I can update AKAIO, then update my 3DS and I'll be all good?

Thanks for the help.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol Acekard updates and AKAIO updates are 2 very different things

Acekard updates are for console compatibility
AKAIO is for Game compatibility

as long as the Acekard update is working for the system it doesnt matter what AKAIO or Kernel your running

Ah, didn't know that. So I updated using the file on the front page of this thread. Now I can update AKAIO, then update my 3DS and I'll be all good?

Thanks for the help.

Well you dont have to update the AKAIO as that is only for game compatibility
you could update the console now and it will work
but having the latest of everything is always the best option

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pong20302000,you have made a mistake.R4i gold 3ds is released by www.r4ids.cn,which can support 3DS 4.3.0-10 .Please change it.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong add these to your list of working on 4.3 firmware:

r4i 3D (www.r4i3d.com)

R4i Gold Pro (www.r4i-gold.com)

All confirmed, by me personally, with cards I own.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do u mean on acekard where it says no update possible! :( Does this mean there is not one yet or we cant update ever?

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are Two Acekards. HW40 something and HW81. look for the one with HW81. it's the one that will have 3DS compatibility.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do u mean on acekard where it says no update possible! :( Does this mean there is not one yet or we cant update ever?
Dude, use a PM for this question next time. This thread is for flashcard compatibility updates. Clarification can be taken care of by using a simple PM.

mybutterfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong add that r4i 3D is compatible with 4.3 (www.r4i3d.com)
Also, r4isdhc.com's Silver RTS-Lite (without "new" on sticker)< ----using the 4.3 update next to the card with silver RTS-Lite card with "new" written on the sticker

jimmyemunoz, what do you mean? r4isdhc.com's Silver RTS-Lite (without "new" on sticker)has got an updating patch?I just can not find it.Would you please provide the link?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, r4isdhc.com's Silver RTS-Lite (without "new" on sticker)< ----using the 4.3 update next to the card with silver RTS-Lite card with "new" written on the sticker

jimmyemunoz, what do you mean? r4isdhc.com's Silver RTS-Lite (without "new" on sticker)has got an updating patch?I just can not find it.Would you please provide the link?
You can just call me Jimmy. Anyways, I made a fix to that comment. The update ran for the RTS-Lite "NEW" and said successful, but it didn't work on the RTS-Lite without "NEW" on the sticker. Damn....my bad....

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Dude, use a PM for this question next time. This thread is for flashcard compatibility updates. Clarification can be taken care of by using a simple PM.

no there is no need for pm's the question was answered above

read more carefully and know your hardware in future

mybutterfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I made a fix to that comment. The update ran for the RTS-Lite "NEW" update and said successful but it didn't work on the RTS-Lite without "NEW."
jimmyemunoz, have you got any news on r4isdhc.com's Silver RTS-Lite (without "new" on sticker)? Will r4isdhc release 3DS 4.3 patch for it or not? Thanks a lot.

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

I made a fix to that comment. The update ran for the RTS-Lite "NEW" update and said successful but it didn't work on the RTS-Lite without "NEW."
jimmyemunoz, have you got any news on r4isdhc.com's Silver RTS-Lite (without "new" on sticker)? Will r4isdhc release 3DS 4.3 patch for it or not? Thanks a lot.

they main website answers your question

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they will definitely release an update, but unfortunately no news at this point, but I suspect the update will be ready sometime today/tomorrow.

mybutterfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they will definitely release an update, but unfortunately no news at this point, but I suspect the update will be ready sometime today/tomorrow.
Really?Are you a member of this team?I cann't wait for it. When I bought this card, they told me this card is updatable.If they abandond this card, I will alwasy keep away from cards released by this website and tell my friends to keep away from them too. I just do not want to buy a new card every month.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pong

R4i Gold Plus (www.r4ids.com) is blocked for sure. I just tested it.
R4iTT2 Black (www.r4itt.net) is blocked for sure. I just tested it.

@[member='mybutterfly']

Please take note of the second word in my last post and I think you will know your answer. The card is not abandoned. I spoke with the team very recently and the new card is simply a motherboard revision to cut costs and speed up booting. Ming stands behind the original card and so does the update team. I can guarantee you an update will come very soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle