Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
It'd be nice if someone knew how an r4iLL would do

pretty sure its been said

if its 1.4.4 compatibile your pretty much safe

and as the site says

From march.18,2012 ,the products labeled "V1.44" support the upgraded NDSI V1.44 perfectly, the V1.4 and V1.44 cards support as well.Pls download the newest kernel from the website of www.ndsill.net thanks.
LINK!

they also have the
Date:[2012-3-28] 3DS V3.0.0-5i upgrade package will be updated [Download]

Please note: but not work on 1.41 or below version.

so if your up to date you should be golden

if its not on the front page i just havnt seen anyone confirm it here

RiennyJulesRomul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

and as the site says

From march.18,2012 ,the products labeled "V1.44" support the upgraded NDSI V1.44 perfectly, the V1.4 and V1.44 cards support as well.Pls download the newest kernel from the website of www.ndsill.net thanks.
LINK!

they also have the

so I downloaded the firmware update, now the 3ds won't recognise the card -_-

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

and as the site says

LINK!

they also have the

unless you ran the update and pwoerd off straight away you killed the card

but might just be your SD card needs formating
and then recopy on the data

RiennyJulesRomul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

and as the site says

LINK!

they also have the

unless you ran the update and pwoerd off straight away you killed the card

but might just be your SD card needs formating
and then recopy on the data
I powered off as soon as it said to do so? was that a mistake?

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Um...do any of you guy's know if the R4i from ndsill.net works on the latest version of the 3DS??

there website doesnt say
if you have the 1.4. update you should be pretty safe tho im sure
What 1.4 update? Sorry I'm not used to using a 3DS yet...

that was a Typo

it should be 1.4.4

its refers to the DSi firmware which seems to update before the 3DS

so if your flashcard has the 1.4.4 update it will work on the 3DS udpate that was 4.0.0-7

(MAEK SURE YOU APPLY THE UPDATE, DO NOT JUST COPY THE FILES TO THE SD CARD AND THINK THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO)

RiennyJulesRomul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Um...do any of you guy's know if the R4i from ndsill.net works on the latest version of the 3DS??

there website doesnt say
if you have the 1.4. update you should be pretty safe tho im sure
What 1.4 update? Sorry I'm not used to using a 3DS yet...

that was a Typo

it should be 1.4.4

its refers to the DSi firmware which seems to update before the 3DS

so if your flashcard has the 1.4.4 update it will work on the 3DS udpate that was 4.0.0-7

(MAEK SURE YOU APPLY THE UPDATE, DO NOT JUST COPY THE FILES TO THE SD CARD AND THINK THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO)
You should stop telling them to update their r4iLL, seems as though the website's latest update bricks your card for some reason.

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

I followed your advice and updated my firmware on my 3ds. The flashcard stopped working, opens but doesn't run, black screen with white text (please turn off the power something like that). I downloaded the latest kernel and put it on the micro sd card. Now this is the crappy part, it still doesn't work. The website clearly says that the flashcard supports the new nintendo firmware version without any further updates and they don't answer my emails.

Any advice ?
UPGRADE FIRMWARE AREA
How to upgrade products labeled "3DS" for NDSI 1.44
new02.gif
(2012-04-07)

(Please refer to the readme file in the package.)
WIFI-ENGINE will automatically download the update firmware to the root directory of your TF card.
How to upgrade products labeled "V1.4.X" for NDSI 1.44
new02.gif
(2012-05-05)

WIFI-ENGINE will automatically download the update firmware to the root directory of your TF card.

your card required one of the above
did you do?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ RiennyJulesRomulo Did you know you can actually erase some of the text from the quotes in your replies? Take a look at the structure and learn how to edit, so your only quoting the necessary parts of someone's post, within your own post. Your last few posts almost took a whole thread page.

Now, back to the reason for my post, Pong can you or anyone else find out if the R4i3D.com card (2012 printed on the sticker) is compatible with v4.0.0.7 firmware? I read the website and it only says v3.0.0.6, so if you're a noob, please don't make the mistake of telling me what anyone can read at their website. I'm looking for someone who either has the card, or knows someone who owns one.

Last edited by jimmyemunoz,

Xolima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

I followed your advice and updated my firmware on my 3ds. The flashcard stopped working, opens but doesn't run, black screen with white text (please turn off the power something like that). I downloaded the latest kernel and put it on the micro sd card. Now this is the crappy part, it still doesn't work. The website clearly says that the flashcard supports the new nintendo firmware version without any further updates and they don't answer my emails.

Any advice ?
UPGRADE FIRMWARE AREA
How to upgrade products labeled "3DS" for NDSI 1.44
new02.gif
(2012-04-07)

How to upgrade products labeled "V1.4.X" for NDSI 1.44
new02.gif
(2012-05-05)

your card required one of the above
did you do?

As this firmware was released way earlier than the official nintendo update I thought it wasn't really useful. My bad. Thanks a lot for your help, I picked up a friend's DS and updated my r4. Everything's working just fine.

Thanks a lot

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Now, back to the reason for my post, Pong can you or anyone else find out if the R4i3D.com card (2012 printed on the sticker) is compatible with v4.0.0.7 firmware? I read the website and it only says v3.0.0.6, so if you're a noob, don't make the mistake of telling me what I already read at that website myself. I'm looking for someone who either has the card or knows someone who does.

sorry, if i knew it would be on the list

the chance of your card being blocked it quite high

if someone informs me of it working or not i will add

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
So I was reading a copy of the swedish "GameReactor" when I saw this in the "hot rumors" section.
gallery_99704_791_211122.jpg

Translation:
[_] Faster Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo is said to work on a new update for the Nintendo 3DS to come for download this summer.
By streamlining the system of the device, it will be faster and thus show even better graphics in the future.
The update will also be able to shop from eShop on their PC.

Moonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
It's a long topic so forgive me if this has been answered already. The link in my cart is r4-sdhc.hk . I read a lot about this being a cheap super bad clone(How lucky of me...This is the only 3ds cart I have seen so far in the stores around here...). It's there any hope for this cart or I'm stuck forever with an old 3ds firmware?(Unless I buy another cart of course)

PrestonOBrien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im new to this site. anyways can i have some proof it works for new 3ds update the 4.0.0-8U as you see i only have a acekard for my games atm. and some apps i bought from estore. my games for my ds got stolen while back so ya.....if you could get pics with proof for US 3DS and playign a game with it please and thanks

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
It's a long topic so forgive me if this has been answered already. The link in my cart is r4-sdhc.hk . I read a lot about this being a cheap super bad clone(How lucky of me...This is the only 3ds cart I have seen so far in the stores around here...). It's there any hope for this cart or I'm stuck forever with an old 3ds firmware?(Unless I buy another cart of course)

you card is yet to be updated to the 1.4.4 DSi updates so will not work on the latest as you know.
as it has been quite a while it doesnt look like they will update any more but time can only tell if they ever will.
i would recommend buying a new cart if you wish for the latest updates, as you could be waiting forever

hi im new to this site. anyways can i have some proof it works for new 3ds update the 4.0.0-8U as you see i only have a acekard for my games atm. and some apps i bought from estore. my games for my ds got stolen while back so ya.....if you could get pics with proof for US 3DS and playign a game with it please and thanks

hi , i see you new.
lol proof is really required...really.
i mean cmon loads of people have these carts and everyone knows they work, they even state on there website. as long as you have applied the latest Firmware & Kernel to your card your fine
lol no one here cares if your a pirate or not, im sure half the games you play on your acekard arnt owned by you ever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.