Hacking Firmware status

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
How much important is the gamecart slot in firmwares lower than 3.0.0 to have the future warmboot exploits ?
I accidentally update the firmware when update to 5.1 without burning fuses.
Who knows really...
Surely if one does surface you wouldn't need the physical cart, I launched the browser with Japanese Puyo and SX so I'm assuming Pegaswitch would still work with it for 1.0.0...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance Deja Vu might work on 5.X in the future?
Yes, in fact that is why it hasn't been released yet because it hasn't been fully patched out in 5.X. Its also being held back because it may be one of the only exploits that will work on the new Mariko units as those will ship with firmware 5.X

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, in fact that is why it hasn't been released yet because it hasn't been fully patched out in 5.X. Its also being held back because it may be one of the only exploits that will work on the new Mariko units as those will ship with firmware 5.X
ab64a69d4cd848bad23ed0f9190a91eb.jpg

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Took my Switch out of it's box today to put a screen protector on it. Battery was fully dead and Switch would not even boot. Had to charge it for 20 minutes before any signs of life. Still sitting here on 3.0.1, such is life. Switch went back in its box back to the closet.

BlastedGuy9905

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took my Switch out of it's box today to put a screen protector on it. Battery was fully dead and Switch would not even boot. Had to charge it for 20 minutes before any signs of life. Still sitting here on 3.0.1, such is life. Switch went back in its box back to the closet.
Are you still stuck on "3.0.0 is what I need or my Switch is useless"? Jesus christ... You need to move on and either update or get some games.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Seriously use ChoiDujour and go to the latest firmware then downgrade when there's a reason to, I went from 1.0.0 to the latest and I can actually use my switch now

BlastedGuy9905

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decorative hardware, the box looks nice.
What the fuck is wrong with you? I bet you've got piles of money you don't have any use for and own a cryptocurrency mining rig that has more than 20 GTX 1080s. People like you are why there are shortages. You're wasting hardware just to lock it up in a closet, then never look at it again. At least display it somehwere if it's "decorative hardware".

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
What the fuck is wrong with you? I bet you've got piles of money you don't have any use for and own a cryptocurrency mining rig that has more than 20 GTX 1080s. People like you are why there are shortages. You're wasting hardware just to lock it up in a closet, then never look at it again. At least display it somehwere if it's "decorative hardware".
eh, i'm poor yet have 4 Switches sitting around .
God bless America :)

Seffnot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob qstn but i'm gonna be buying my first switch 2morrow (secondhand)... it's ok if they updated to 5.1.0 riiight? The main thing to look out for is the serial number as per this thread, right? (it was originally purchased in march)....

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob qstn but i'm gonna be buying my first switch 2morrow (secondhand)... it's ok if they updated to 5.1.0 riiight? The main thing to look out for is the serial number as per this thread, right? (it was originally purchased in march)....
It *should* be fine. Do you have definitive proof it was purchased in March? Proof it is not console banned? Any recourse if you run into problems with it?

Reactions: Seffnot

Pesmerga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Cant find any old units and the only available units are those brand new and launched this July. Unfortunately, they dont let me take a peek on the serial numbers (which i understand why).

With those new units, will i be able to install reinx or the upcoming atmosphere? Concerned about the patched units. Sorry im noob.

Seffnot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It *should* be fine. Do you have definitive proof it was purchased in March? Proof it is not console banned? Any recourse if you run into problems with it?
Yes , she has the bill. And I'll check the e-shop to be sure not banned. Thanks

Last edited by Seffnot,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0