PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sin título.png

WARNING !!! if you have a console with 4.1.0 firmware DO NOT UPDATE YET. Fusée Gelée was patched on new units, but Deja Vu still works. You may not be able to use homebrew at the moment, but it will be possible in the future. Please refer to this thread for more information on how to detect these new patched consoles by their serial number.

Last edited by PolloDiablo,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
This thread should be stickied. It's not cluttered, it has all the information on firmwares you ever needed, it's just GOOD.
Not like it'd make a difference. Is it going to continuously be updated as each new firmware comes out?... And for how long? I honestly don't think such a thread needs stickied.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not like it'd make a difference. Is it going to continuously be updated as each new firmware comes out?... And for how long? I honestly don't think such a thread needs stickied.
Can you count how many people ask about whether to update or not per day?

Nyteshade714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is nice to have in the forum as reference for the non-idiots, but Switch - Hacking & Homebrew already has 6 sticky posts, which is quite cluttered. And more importantly, even if we had a way to force everyone to read this post as a prerequisite for starting a new thread, we'd still get the daily "I'm on firmware x.xx how do I install Wii U iso on Switch" threads.

Last edited by Nyteshade714,
D

Deleted-355425

Isn't it better to stay on 2.x since 3.0 got the battery bug?

Yeah im staying on 2.x, would be funny if TX's solderless mod was for 1.x - 2.x and 3.x on wards required a solder job... Lets just sit ad wait :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night