UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, absolutely love this patch <3

Having a a problem with the F!Corrin x Hinoka S conversation, I get the "S" but no conversation follows. I am using the 1.1 patch on Hans, with a Braindumped Birthright. I am sure I might have made a mistake overwriting somewhere, curious if maybe I misunderstood something.

Thank you in advance~
I can also confirm that I wasn't able to achieve the MaMU/Kaze S-support conversation. How should I go about providing the save file? I too am using USA Special Edition on the Birthright path on HANS V0.1.2 (the most recent).

You should both send me your save files. Use svdt and then pm me the folder it generates.

Xana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For reference, If the supports don't work for you, I'd recommend the following things:
- Don't transfer using MicroSD Management. Nintendo's crappy SMB Server doesn't properly handle wide characters (at least the US version).
- Make sure the filenames are correct. The software you use to extract the .zip might be subtly corrupting the japanese filenames. 7zip on Windows 7 x64 and unzip on Arch Linux didn't work, but 7zip on Ubuntu and w/e ChromeOS uses did.

Last edited by Xana,
Reactions: Seriel

Samemi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a sundisk microSD adapter, so that might be a possibility, and I extracted the patch with PeaZip. I'll still get that save file just to be sure.

As an afterthought, I tried looking in the support records and it just fades to the generic support room then fades out.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a sundisk microSD adapter, so that might be a possibility, and I extracted the patch with PeaZip. I'll still get that save file just to be sure.

As an afterthought, I tried looking in the support records and it just fades to the generic support room then fades out.
Yeah if it didn't work in the actual support it won't work there.

Xana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an example of how filenames can be corrupted so people can check (this is Azura x F!Corrin)
rtNfNz4.png

Last edited by Xana,
Reactions: UnassumingVenusaur

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been using the ntr version and it has its disadvantages since you have to boot it every single time for the hack to appear and i dont think theres a way to make it permanent (is there?), anyways i havent tried to check what happens if you married a character and then restarted the game, will they still appear as your s support or will it revert to a? im gonna try this now with kaze :S

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been using the ntr version and it has its disadvantages since you have to boot it every single time for the hack to appear and i dont think theres a way to make it permanent (is there?), anyways i havent tried to check what happens if you married a character and then restarted the game, will they still appear as your s support or will it revert to a? im gonna try this now with kaze :S
Well, you do have to reactivate it every time. If you loaded up an old save it would probably demote you to A

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you do have to reactivate it every time. If you loaded up an old save it would probably demote you to A

ok yep, i was just worried that even if i activated the hack, the support would disappear but it didn't and my corrin is still married to kaze :D but yeah if you dont active your spouse wont even have any supports with you yet :/ idk it happened with kaze, he didnt even have the c support with corrin

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok yep, i was just worried that even if i activated the hack, the support would disappear but it didn't and my corrin is still married to kaze :D but yeah if you dont active your spouse wont even have any supports with you yet :/ idk it happened with kaze, he didnt even have the c support with corrin
That's... really weird. I don't know why that would be

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's... really weird. I don't know why that would be

me neither, also I was wondering if this has been tested, what would happened if you married someone in the hacked one and then another one in the clean game, would it just accept the pairing from the clean game without the hack? I guess what I was wondering if it was somehow possible for example my Corrin marries felicia, has Kana, then I use the patch. will kana still appear as felicia's daughter, or will she appear as kaze's since in the patch Corrin is married to him?

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well this went better than I expected. I married Felicia, got Kana, used the patch and Kaze is still married to Corrin, not Felicia. So this isn't exactly a way to get kids since Kana can't support with Kaze but she can with Felicia, but it's actually a way of not missing out on them. Kana still has Felicia's hair and she's Felicia's offspring but its kind of like Felicia is her surrogate mom and Kaze and Corrin are still her dads lol, or at least Kaze is Corrin's spouse even if he has no relation to Kana. I couldn't get the patch for the kids to work so I'll guess I'll just do this, even if I wanted to have Kana with Kaze's hair :(

EDIT: THINGS GOT EVEN BETTER.

sFdd8iW.png

The game somehow read that Kaze was her dad and she got green hair in her My Room model.

OsJ0dW2.png

See, she clearly has Felicia's hair. I'm so happy the My Room model at least reads her as Kaze's daughter! Also my cute family is cute.

Last edited by foreveryang,

hawcrgav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an example of how filenames can be corrupted so people can check (this is Azura x F!Corrin)
rtNfNz4.png

Ended up going back to my OSX to extract and rebuilt it over in Windows 10 x64. Works now so it's definitely the filename problems. Is there a better extractor on Windows 10, now that it's no longer supported by AppLocale?

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-3_23-13-36.png
    upload_2016-3-3_23-13-36.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 530
Last edited by hawcrgav,

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More information: I made a mistake with Kana. If you get the child while your still in the normal game the child will have his mom's hair color, but if you do the paralouge after you put in the patch, the kid will have the other dad's hair color!

Takumi married Oboro in the normal game, Kiragi's paralouge appeared, I used NTR and played the paralouge and got Kiragi to be Hinata's son. Kiragi even has supports with Hinata, but no conversations.

PXKlmGY.png

W1hQXb1.png

Reactions: UnassumingVenusaur

Berret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So married my M!Avatar to Benny. The ending slide did give me a chuckle despite the picture of my avatar and Benny being in the side. It said that my Avatar traveled with Niles all over Norh and then it started calling me a she. :P

Reactions: 00technocolor00

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So married my M!Avatar to Benny. The ending slide did give me a chuckle despite the picture of my avatar and Benny being in the side. It said that my Avatar traveled with Niles all over Norh and then it started calling me a she. :P
Oh gosh... I have no idea how the game handles endings in this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle