ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you do have to reactivate it every time. If you loaded up an old save it would probably demote you to A
This is actually interesting. Since the stutter and load times are kinda bad when using this mod with NTR, I usually decide to remove or deactivate it.
Funny thing is, that fi you remove it, the male units may or may not say they are married to someone else.

IE: I married Ryoma to Scarlet, got Shiro, saved and than removed the mod. Loaded back up the game- Shiro still had Scarlet's hair color and Scarlet was still
flagged as his mother since he was still able to make supports with her. However, Ryoma was shown to be married to Elise, who - in the games logic- probably has
the closest hair color to Scarlet, which I guess the game decided was the closest match. The odd thing about this is that Elise wasn't married to ANYONE. She had no S-rank
with Ryoma. What's even weirder is that I can reinstall the plug, run NTR and load up the game and Ryouma would no longer be married to Elise, or Scarlet for that matter.

In another example, I did Flora and Jakob, got the kid, and removed the plug.
Weird thing was that Jakob was not married to anyone, unlike Ryoma with Elise. The games logic is interesting.
Regardless there seems to be no ill effects of doing this.

Reactions: Nirmonculus

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear, thank you. I completely missed that.

Do you have plans for adding supports for Reina? She is also a Corrin only support. Would love to have that blue hair on other male characters.
If people want me to make her a s support-with-all-the-males-plus-a-few-females type like the rest of the ladies (scarlet, oboro, felicia, etc) I can, though due to the age gap I'd feel reeeeeeeeeaaaally uncomfortable giving her on with Hayato.

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If people want me to make her a s support-with-all-the-males-plus-a-few-females type like the rest of the ladies (scarlet, oboro, felicia, etc) I can, though due to the age gap I'd feel reeeeeeeeeaaaally uncomfortable giving her on with Hayato.
Do what you feel like doing. I just feel she's left out. Also isn't Ryoma x Elise, Fuuga x Loli Corrin, and Orochi x Hayato basically the same thing? Or am I crazy?

Either way it would be appreciated. Though I understand why you would be uncomfortable.
I'd say if you ever decided to do Reina with all the males, to just leave Hayato out. I think people would understand.

I'd be happy even with just being able to have all the males have instant supports with her and no conversation at all.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do what you feel like doing. I just feel she's left out. Also isn't Ryoma x Elise, Fuuga x Loli Corrin, and Orochi x Hayato basically the same thing? Or am I crazy?

Either way it would be appreciated. Though I understand why you would be uncomfortable.
I'd say if you ever decided to do Reina with all the males, to just leave Hayato out. I think people would understand.

I'd be happy even with just being able to have all the males have instant supports with her and no conversation at all.

You're right, Ryoma x Elise, etc. IS the same thing. And the fact that they're in the game makes me very uncomfortable. I don't want to add to that.

And, what I could do is give her supports with all of the Hoshido dudes minus Hayato, like two of the Nohr dudes, and some assorted ladies.

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're right, Ryoma x Elise, etc. IS the same thing. And the fact that they're in the game makes me very uncomfortable. I don't want to add to that.

And, what I could do is give her supports with all of the Hoshido dudes minus Hayato, like two of the Nohr dudes, and some assorted ladies.
Well all the supposed child units are all technically adults [Sarcasm]. As said by Leon to Elise. Even completely referenced by Effie in her support with Hayato who tells him "We're both adults here, this is what adults do". Eh. It's too heavy-handed in the localization. Like Treehouse has to keep reminding you that they are adults and not kids. Though I suppose this isn't something to be discussed here.

Regardless, I respect your decision in whatever you decide to do.

I'd say go for all the Nohr guys too, if you can. She is in IK as a full time unit, after all.
But if not, than I'd love to have one of her male Nohr supports be with Gunter. It only makes sense to me.

Last edited by DeltaD36,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say go for all the Nohr guys too, if you can. She is in IK as a full time unit.
But if not, than I'd love to have one of her male Nohr supports be with Gunter. It only makes sense to me.
Gunter DOES make sense. I only said one or two of the Nohr dudes because that's what it's like for all of the Hoshido ladies, and she's a Hoshido lady. Like, Hinoka can marry Xander and Leo in IK, but no other Nohr character.

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gunter DOES make sense. I only said one or two of the Nohr dudes because that's what it's like for all of the Hoshido ladies, and she's a Hoshido lady. Like, Hinoka can marry Xander and Leo in IK, but no other Nohr character.
Oh I see. But than again she is Royalty. It made me a little rustled that the royals can't marry people of the other country that were lower class than royal though.
After all, I think some of the best supports with the royals were of people in lower class, like Mozume x Ryouma, and Charlotte x Xander. Would have loved to see that taken a bit farther, especially for the female royals. I'd think Sakura x Benny would be adorable.
But I suppose you're also thinking about workload, yes? Not to mention you're doing the Awakening one, as well - which I've just downloaded by the way.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see. But than again she is Royalty. It made me a little rustled that the royals can't marry people of the other country that were lower class than royal though.
After all, I think some of the best supports with the royals were of people in lower class, like Mozume x Ryouma, and Charlotte x Xander. Would have loved to see that taken a bit farther, especially for the female royals. I'd think Sakura x Benny would be adorable.
But I suppose you're also thinking about workload, yes? Not to mention you're doing the Awakening one, as well - which I've just downloaded by the way.
Yeah, workload is also definetly a concern. I'm still only on ch 15 of birthright because of all my hacking haha

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, workload is also definetly a concern. I'm still only on ch 15 of birthright because of all my hacking haha
I understand completely.
Played Nohr and Hoshido with the Fan translated Japanese .cia, than got the English SE verison when it came out, started revelation and sat at chapter 8 for 3 days because of hacking and shadowban stuff.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actually interesting. Since the stutter and load times are kinda bad when using this mod with NTR, I usually decide to remove or deactivate it.
Funny thing is, that fi you remove it, the male units may or may not say they are married to someone else.

IE: I married Ryoma to Scarlet, got Shiro, saved and than removed the mod. Loaded back up the game- Shiro still had Scarlet's hair color and Scarlet was still
flagged as his mother since he was still able to make supports with her. However, Ryoma was shown to be married to Elise, who - in the games logic- probably has
the closest hair color to Scarlet, which I guess the game decided was the closest match. The odd thing about this is that Elise wasn't married to ANYONE. She had no S-rank
with Ryoma. What's even weirder is that I can reinstall the plug, run NTR and load up the game and Ryouma would no longer be married to Elise, or Scarlet for that matter.

In another example, I did Flora and Jakob, got the kid, and removed the plug.
Weird thing was that Jakob was not married to anyone, unlike Ryoma with Elise. The games logic is interesting.
Regardless there seems to be no ill effects of doing this.

this is basically what i did and it works :O

Anyways I was wondering if anyone would visit my castle to check if i didn't get shadow banned by having Midori as my Male Corrin's daughter or Kiragi as Hinata's son the address is 11313-51396-46079-95152 thanks!

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is basically what i did and it works :O

Anyways I was wondering if anyone would visit my castle to check if i didn't get shadow banned by having Midori as my Male Corrin's daughter or Kiragi as Hinata's son the address is 11313-51396-46079-95152 thanks!
People have visited my castle and even recruited my Oboro!M!Kana so it's unlikely you've been shadowbanned.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have visited my castle and even recruited my Oboro!M!Kana so it's unlikely you've been shadowbanned.

ah ok thats good to hear i mean the game doesn't show who they're married to but I was worried if the game saw Midori with Corrin's hair and be like wait a minute that's a male avatar anyways lol

Chaos Crusher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used this patch with HANS throughout the whole game, and it worked perfectly until the credits where it freezes on a black screen. I tried beating this save file without the patch on, and it just quits to the start menu when I get to the credits. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way to fix it?

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used this patch with HANS throughout the whole game, and it worked perfectly until the credits where it freezes on a black screen. I tried beating this save file without the patch on, and it just quits to the start menu when I get to the credits. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way to fix it?
If you look a page back, @Berret managed to get the credits/ending, so it may not be a universal problem

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might be a script flaw.
Some games inexplicitly crash if they run into something that is out of place.
I have no idea what the credits is using during it's running,
but it's probably reading something related to relationships that it 'error handles' by simply crashing.

Just my speculation.

SommenRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this be compatible with the fan-translation patch? They're working on a version for the US game, as well as an undub+fan-translation one.

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you look a page back, @Berret managed to get the credits/ending, so it may not be a universal problem
Berret did get that glitch that said he married Niles. So, maybe if you married a male as a male on the Birthright path, it would cause the game to crash on the credits because Niles (the only male/male option that's supposed to be in the game) isn't on that path. Same thing would apply to marrying a female as a female on Conquest since Rhajat is a Hoshido character.
Also, I don't think Berret mentioned if he did any other same-sex pairings besides Corrin/Benny. If he didn't, there might just be a problem with the other characters since Corrin, Rhajat, and Niles are the only characters who are supposed to have same-sex supports in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1