Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I have a couple of text dumps to get you guys going since I'm trying to code a program that will aid us in the translation.I *promise* that I will upload them this afternoon it's like morning here in Greece.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
aznanimefreak1 said:
Its about 1AM here in Western Coast of United States of America
Go and have some sleep
lecture.gif

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
can you tell me what the grammar errors are? I changed some text in order to fit it but I am not sure I've done any grammar errors...
Something like this ex:"We left castle of Reinas" when it can be properly read as "We left Reinas Castle" Basically sentences that don't make sense. Or Spelling Errors. Something that can be read properly.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
aznanimefreak1 said:
Noitora said:
can you tell me what the grammar errors are? I changed some text in order to fit it but I am not sure I've done any grammar errors...
Something like this ex:"We left castle of Reinas" when it can be properly read as "We left Reinas Castle" Basically sentences that don't make sense. Or Spelling Errors.
Oh ok they are not from the files I have translated
tongue.gif

We should fix 'em

1338hax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glorious_Anarchy said:
nehe32 said:
DarkSwordman said:
I have a problem using the demo patch. When I try to play the game on my TTDS, after the word Proluge apreared the screens go black.

ah really? mind PM'ing me your save game so i can test it?

I have that exact same problem. I'm using a TTDS as well.

Ive got a TTDS too and i really wanna play FE But the black screen annoys me
hate2.gif
Can someone plz work on this the un patched version works though but its annoying playing in japanese

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This translation is going by pretty fast. Noitora you want to maybe work on another translation after this? I have in mind of translating Taiko No Tatsujin DS (Better Known as the Drum Game). Theoretically the game should be a short and easy translation since it primarily doesn't have a script. It just has a few instructions, menu, and a song list.

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1338hax said:
Glorious_Anarchy said:
nehe32 said:
DarkSwordman said:
I have a problem using the demo patch. When I try to play the game on my TTDS, after the word Proluge apreared the screens go black.

ah really? mind PM'ing me your save game so i can test it?

I have that exact same problem. I'm using a TTDS as well.

Ive got a TTDS too and i really wanna play FE But the black screen annoys me
hate2.gif
Can someone plz work on this the un patched version works though but its annoying playing in japanese
Your concern has been noticed and its on your to do list. I am sure that this would be fixed as soon as possible. Just wait for our 2nd translation patch

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
aznanimefreak1 said:
This translation is going by pretty fast. Noitora you want to maybe work on another translation after this? I have in mind of translating Taiko No Tatsujin DS (Better Known as the Drum Game). Theoretically the game should be a short and easy translation since it primarily doesn't have a script. It just has a few instructions, menu, and a song list.
I was thinking of retiring rom hacking for a while and learn new things so I can master it
tongue.gif

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
aznanimefreak1 said:
I was thinking of retiring rom hacking for a while and learn new things so I can master it
tongue.gif
Aww
frown.gif
I just recently finally learned about hexadecimals binary and converting in between them. But I still have no clue on how to edit the thing itself.

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
aznanimefreak1 said:
Aww
frown.gif
I just recently finally learned about hexadecimals binary and converting in between them. But I still have no clue on how to edit the thing itself.
I can't promise anything but we might start a translation after we are finished with this one and the bleach the 3rd phantom translation.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
lol hey dont forget me
wink.gif
i like taiko no tastujin but everything is in graphics T_T it would be hard...

anyway, back on topic
if anyone knows a program which can save a bmp compatible with import into TiLEd2002 then i would like to here from you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ