1. nachos11

nachos11 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi! First of all love this mod, thanks!
    I installed and got it to work (all the support options showing up)
    But are there supposed to be actual conversations? Or does the support option just go up?
    For example, I got C rank support with Avatar and Emmeryn and it played their support conversation, but C rank support with Emmeryn and Lissa simply upgraded their support level to C with no conversation. Is that a bug or the intended use? Either way thanks!

Edit: And my other question was how Chrom marriage works? Is it the same as vanilla marriage order?

Last edited by nachos11, Jan 21, 2021
  2. yutakk

yutakk Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Some options don't have conversations yet, so if the rank simply goes up without any, that's why. In vanilla, Emmeryn doesn't have any support with Lissa, so the hack gave her one, but no conversation yet.
    As for the Chrom thing...I'm not sure actually. I think it's the same as vanilla, and if Chrom marries anyone he normally can't in vanilla, the village girl marriage scene will happen. I reckon UnassumingVenusaur was working on making custom scenes for all the new options, but that was a long time ago and we have yet to have any update. Here's to hoping someone will make them, but for now we'll have to make do with the village girl and pretend it was the character we picked. :')

nachos11 likes this.
  3. nachos11

nachos11 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Awesome! Thanks so much for your super quick and concise reply!! I guess now my biggest decision is whether to marry my boy Libra or my dude Chrom.

Thanks again everyone

yutakk likes this.
  4. Fonsie

Fonsie Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hey I'm playing awakening on citra on android, I installed the mod but couldn't get it going, any help?

Last edited by Fonsie, Jan 23, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Awakening, Marriage, Emblem