Hacking Finally on the SwitchHackingTrain best options for a Switch not patched on 8.0.1

riseofdeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi fellow Tempers, after a long time waiting i managed to jump on the switch hacking train, so to get all started i've been Reading some stickies around here even though i'vm not that familiar with the processes and stuff from the scene, (as i was with the wii u) so what would be your advised for a non patched switch with a 8.0.1 update on it, being my main purpose playing backups? starting from payloads to cfw along with backups loading options! Thanks and nice gaming :switch:

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can either stay at 8.0.1 or go to 8.1.0, skip 9.0.0 for now due to too many things not yet fully updated, as for CFW go with Atmosphere and Kosmos File Pack, SD card format stick to FAT32, you can always install games with Goldleaf USB install with a PC.

Reactions: riseofdeth

riseofdeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can either stay at 8.0.1 or go to 8.1.0, skip 9.0.0 for now due to too many things not yet fully updated, as for CFW go with Atmosphere and Kosmos File Pack, SD card format stick to FAT32, you can always install games with Goldleaf USB install with a PC.

Thanks for the response. Any advantages between 8.0.1 and 8.1.0? whick methods should i use to update to this? with Fat32 Will i be able to have files larger tan 4gb? This Atmosfere-Kosmos bundle seems to be the latest stuff! what are their features?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks for the response. Any advantages between 8.0.1 and 8.1.0? whick methods should i use to update to this? with Fat32 Will i be able to have files larger tan 4gb? This Atmosfere-Kosmos bundle seems to be the latest stuff! what are their features?
First install Atmosphere (or Kosmos), then create emuMMC and update emuMMC with ChoiDujourNX to 8.1.0. You can use goldtree to install games bigger than 4GB. Features of Kosmos can be found on their github page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool