Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image116.png

In an interview with Reuters Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada said overseas launches of the latest Final Fantasy game will come in April 2010 or later. Meanwhile Japan is on track to get Final Fantasy XIII and a playable demo in 2009.

"However, we don’t know when in 2009 Japan will see Final Fantasy XIII in stores. They might be playing Final Fantasy XIII in June or they might not. Probably not. Japan may have to wait until November or December 2009, which means an English version of Final Fantasy XIII could be right around the corner in summer 2010 given Square Enix’s usual six month localization gap for big releases. From a strictly business standpoint it seems like Square Enix wants to book the profits from Final Fantasy XIII in Japan in one fiscal year and worldwide sales in another."

News Source: Siliconera

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First!

2010 might be the year for FFXIII and that's only for the PS3.

Now I wonder when will SE start work on the 360 version after reading about this

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maverick_z said:
First!

2010 might be the year for FFXIII and that's only for the PS3.

Now I wonder when will SE start work on the 360 version after reading about this
They announced it would be on the 360 months ago.
smile.gif
heh
So I hope there working on both versions.
biggrin.gif

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but when will they start 'working' on it lol, they said they haven't even began the 360 version yet (and i hope they never will =P)
But i had a feeling it wouldn't be out in 2009..or in english at least.. not that i have a PS3 yet anyway >.>

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my guess is the 360 version may not be released until it is released in the USA, given how great Japanese xbox sales are....

don't sony part own SE though? seems insane for them to allow a xb port

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool