Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD & XII The Zodiac Age ports coming to Switch in April

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DwgL64EVsAAk3hv.jpeg

Today on Square Enix's Twitter, they have posted release dates for two of the announced games. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will be coming on April 16 and Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age which will be released on April 30 which is just two weeks after the Final Fantasy X HD. Both Games currently are available on Playstation 4 console and Steam and these games will be coming to both Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.

Pricing and other details was not listed. Some which may be important to some like if the Xbox One game will support the enhancements of the Xbox One X, or how will the two games be handled on Switch. The latter has always been a curious case with select games ports to the system that come in compilations have been split between featuring one game card and the other being a digital only, or even games requiring a SD card to even play the game regardless of retail or digital purchase.

Last year during E3, Nintendo showed off their Nintendo Direct video showcasing various games coming to the Nintendo Switch system. To everyone's surprise, a plethora of Final Fantasy games from Square Enix was also announced during the time and was planned to arrive on the system this year. So far only two has been given release dates, but more is planned soon.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I LOVED Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. I didn't get to play it when it released in 2006 but man was I glad to get my hands on it last summer. I can see why many many a fan was disappointed by 12's offerings as a mainline Final Fantasy game. But if you can go back now and try it, its good.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I LOVED Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. I didn't get to play it when it released in 2006 but man was I glad to get my hands on it last summer. I can see why many many a fan was disappointed by 12's offerings as a mainline Final Fantasy game. But if you can go back now and try it, its good.
What make it better? Does it still play like some MMO Game? :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should ask for Green leaf brownies
    Space Cakes?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Space Cakes?