Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD & XII The Zodiac Age ports coming to Switch in April

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DwgL64EVsAAk3hv.jpeg

Today on Square Enix's Twitter, they have posted release dates for two of the announced games. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will be coming on April 16 and Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age which will be released on April 30 which is just two weeks after the Final Fantasy X HD. Both Games currently are available on Playstation 4 console and Steam and these games will be coming to both Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.

Pricing and other details was not listed. Some which may be important to some like if the Xbox One game will support the enhancements of the Xbox One X, or how will the two games be handled on Switch. The latter has always been a curious case with select games ports to the system that come in compilations have been split between featuring one game card and the other being a digital only, or even games requiring a SD card to even play the game regardless of retail or digital purchase.

Last year during E3, Nintendo showed off their Nintendo Direct video showcasing various games coming to the Nintendo Switch system. To everyone's surprise, a plethora of Final Fantasy games from Square Enix was also announced during the time and was planned to arrive on the system this year. So far only two has been given release dates, but more is planned soon.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I LOVED Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. I didn't get to play it when it released in 2006 but man was I glad to get my hands on it last summer. I can see why many many a fan was disappointed by 12's offerings as a mainline Final Fantasy game. But if you can go back now and try it, its good.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I LOVED Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. I didn't get to play it when it released in 2006 but man was I glad to get my hands on it last summer. I can see why many many a fan was disappointed by 12's offerings as a mainline Final Fantasy game. But if you can go back now and try it, its good.
What make it better? Does it still play like some MMO Game? :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==