ROM Hack Final Fantasy VII: Project Omnislash [Switch Version]

sweetken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appreciate your hard work! I'm a sucker for the Japanese style minimalist FF box art, so I went ahead and mocked up my own retro/minimalist box art out of boredom. Maybe someone can get some use out of it!

Attachments

• ffvii omnislash.png
    ffvii omnislash.png
    648.6 KB · Views: 242

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The project has been updated once again. This update exchanges Remake Cloud's shoulder piece to more fit the FF7 Remake shoulder piece and adds brand new custom battle animations for him.

Screenshots:
remake11.png

remake12.png

remake13.png

Next planned things to potentially do are update his new block pose with one resembling his block pose from FF7 remake.

image010.jpg

image210.jpg

image110.jpg

Then I'll finally bust out the two enemy battle model texture fixes and a few other texture upgrades for some models.

Last edited by MrEffler22,

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@sergelama yes the projects download link on the first page has been updated with the most recent version. All updates will be reflected that way updating the original download link on the home page. The project now has two versions. The “Crisis Core” version and the “Remake” version. All updates I’ve been doing so far are for the Remake version and they are purely cosmetic in nature, anything actual game fix wise will be implemented for both versions.

Reactions: wakabayashy

sergelama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@sergelama yes the projects download link on the first page has been updated with the most recent version. All updates will be reflected that way updating the original download link on the home page. The project now has two versions. The “Crisis Core” version and the “Remake” version. All updates I’ve been doing so far are for the Remake version and they are purely cosmetic in nature, anything actual game fix wise will be implemented for both versions.

ok i will test this week end if i have the time

If you want testing

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3bm...lash_(neomidgard_Crisis_Core_Version).7z/file

Last edited by sergelama,
Reactions: MrEffler22

Satoshivix

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, i have just a quick question because i'm not sure i'm going crazy or not.
How come you changed the name to Omnislash? What was wrong with Echo-S? Is Echo-S down now or?

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the same mod isn't it? It looks the same, I thought you were the same guys.

This is a troll comment at its best. Please don’t tie up the comment feed with nonsense like this. Keep it free for actual fans of the project. Project Omnislash is in no way associated with that project or any of its members. We did exchange some assets over an attempted collaboration months back but that didn’t end so well. So we wish the very best to their team and their work, as we will continue to work on our Projects with our team.

Satoshivix

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That has to be the rudest thing i've ever heard a mod dev say. So you shared assets at some point, which means when i say this looks like theirs i am right am i not? And you attack for me that? Not a good first impression, thanks for that

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Khalyus no news yet, it’s actually not something on our end it’s the 9.0 build itself. It has issues with LayeredFS compatibility. And thats what this mod requires to run. @Valdrrak Yes it does because it’s pushing the system’s overall performance. It’s the same overclock range used by all commercial high ends games on the Switch like MK11, Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Etc. So it will drain the battery most definitely.

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Khalyus no news yet, it’s actually not something on our end it’s the 9.0 build itself. It has issues with LayeredFS compatibility. And thats what this mod requires to run. @Valdrrak Yes it does because it’s pushing the system’s overall performance. It’s the same overclock range used by all commercial high ends games on the Switch like MK11, Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Etc. So it will drain the battery most definitely.

Ah ok I wasn't sure how much of the OC it was doing. Batt life is so bad on the switch already haha Thanks.

Reactions: MrEffler22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    She saw the sign and it opened up her mind lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All that she wants, is another storefront.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart