Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok guess the blog is only place to look now for update and help info

Got it :blink:

Now, now, nobody said that.
I'm sure that people don't mind having a couple of posts about gameplay and miscellanea. The 1st post is always up to date, or at least it should be, idk. Sky, the fifth king of Uruk, Cored and all the others can always post if they have anything important to say and the blog is there too. I assure you that the protect won't be buried by these recent posts. And it's always nice to see what people think of the game and write their preferences and experiences. Sure, we could create a new thread, but really, I doubt people would start posting there, this IS the Final Fantasy Type-0 thread after all. ;)

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kalker3 Yea I took it personal should not have for his post but that came to me rude sorry all for losing it :wacko:
and the talk about the game has me wanting to play it and I want my first real play threw in English :lol:

Haha, don't worry, we all have our wacky moments.
About playing the game, you could always play up to the part where you unlock the training arena. The majority of my play time was spent there. xD

Reactions: Randqalan

shi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't wait for the update! XD Well, just to share mine, since it looks like, everyone's sharing their main. My main is Deuce, Rem and Cater. I love Deuce's attacks, especially her normal attacks. While Rem would always cast her 死なないで. And Cater is good at shooting unreachable enemies.
Oh yeah, was this translation group also responsible for the "Final Fantasy Type-0 Guide" in google-docs? I can see many people that they don't know about it...

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also Queen has a special gimmick that I hope you guys find out about. It's quite brutal.
Are you talking about Janus mode? I'd love to finally get the accessory once this translation comes out since my playthrough on the partial translation was a mess. I did beat agito tower though.

Reactions: Saisu

Es0teric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally main Jack! He hits really hard, is fun to use and I love his sidestep. A lot of people would disagree because of his movement speed but mehhh. Cinque... is really hard to use omg she hits hard as well but before she lands an attack or any of her skills, she'd have been hit and flinched already.
I agree 100%, especially on the sidestep, slow or not I still love it! lol. Also Trey's pretty damn good himself.

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone really found a use for Deuce? I haven't found anything that makes her useful other other than being summon fodder. And what does Machina's assult mode do I don't usually play as him often

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They're not really spoiling people, they're just discussing the gameplay and mechanics.

Also, why am I not seeing some love for Seven?! :angry:
Short to long range, cool evasion, good looking and wearing bicycle shorts? SOLD
FF_Type-0_-_Seven_Element_Whip_Ice.jpg
As for the rest of my main party I use Ace and Cater.

SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <333 I'm best at her and sice i will ship them till i die nobody can tell me otherwise heuhuehuehuehueh

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally main Jack! He hits really hard, is fun to use and I love his sidestep. A lot of people would disagree because of his movement speed but mehhh. Cinque... is really hard to use omg she hits hard as well but before she lands an attack or any of her skills, she'd have been hit and flinched already.

bUHHH SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES MY BABY, I adore jack so much HAH he's definitely one of my favourites uvu cinque just.. i can't |D especially come final boss/dungeon time too 8( i've played this game 7 times in jap already and it's about time I had an english playthrough!

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone really found a use for Deuce? I haven't found anything that makes her useful other other than being summon fodder. And what does Machina's assult mode do I don't usually play as him often

I find Deuce's up + attack button really neat. Plus.. I make her a fire magic user, a healer and a buffer. Sometimes a debuffer too. She's pretty much the Bard of the class after all. She's very versatile but she doesn't exactly excel in offense. If I remember correctly, she gets a really nice Flute too that boosts all her stats by 100(?) I think.

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find Deuce's up + attack button really neat. Plus.. I make her a fire magic user, a healer and a buffer. Sometimes a debuffer too. She's pretty much the Bard of the class after all. She's very versatile but she doesn't exactly excel in offense. If I remember correctly, she gets a really nice Flute too that boosts all her stats by 100(?) I think.

interesting my main problem with the game is the shops. Except for the ones located in the main area of the game, I can't find the other shops which give better items. But with the patch i should have an easier time. Too bad it seems my save data won't work anyways.

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
interesting my main problem with the game is the shops. Except for the ones located in the main area of the game, I can't find the other shops which give better items. But with the patch i should have an easier time. Too bad it seems my save data won't work anyways.

Same. I just made use of drops from side missions and just checked out which stats they boost, attack power, HP/MP bonus, etc. It wasn't a very nice experience with my very very limited japanese _@

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. I just made use of drops from side missions and just checked out which stats they boost, attack power, HP/MP bonus, etc. It wasn't a very nice experience with my very very limited japanese _@

Exactly most of what i got from the game was through trial and error with memorization. But it was still fun as hell can't wait till I can start breeding some better Chocobos.

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deuce and Cinque it is
Good luck with that

I do it in every game I play, I helped popularize hammers and lances in the first MH when everyone thought they were underpowered, and I've been actively seeking out underdog weapons and characters in games like this ever since then.

I may not actually reach God Tier if they're actually terrible, but I'll still use them just because that's how I like to play.

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I do it in every game I play, I helped popularize hammers and lances in the first MH when everyone thought they were underpowered, and I've been actively seeking out underdog weapons and characters in games like this ever since then.

I may not actually reach God Tier if they're actually terrible, but I'll still use them just because that's how I like to play.
Ah I see, you like to take harder challenges, thats the way to go especially when it comes to Final Fanasty, Future Kudos to you :).

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro