Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
13-3 is among the worst games I've ever played, and that's coming from someone who would put 10-2 in their top 3 FF games. If you like it that's great, but there's a reason it's being critically panned.

Too bad you don't like it, but I guess everybody has his own opinion :)

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First this, now I'm getting cussed out in the blog for telling someone to read the comments before asking questions.. :/ lol

Sorry off topic

Well I know about that cable guy showed up said something about interference checked all the house myself
guess what he checked connections outside someone hooked up a parallel line and stealing cable from me
I was wondering why been having major connection problems myself :rolleyes:

Go figure and if I would have not checked myself would have cost me $

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because all of those posts were responses to the original post. I reported SquareEnixTeam for using a fake profile with a Trademarked name, which is illegal.
Of course I reported most likely a Troll and if maybe mod could do an IP check find out if SE or not I say not but never really know for sure could have been someone at SE who did not know English but why here and not the blog

or CD to sky direct is the stupid part

shi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great job guys. I've been looking for patches for this game, since in my family, I'm the only one who knows Japanese, my brother and my little sister can't understand the game. It's hard to explain it to them every line when they play Type-0. Also, if you guys need some translator, I know some Anime-Fansub translator, I am one of them, though I'm not an expert like them. I'm more of a Translator Checker, but I'd be glad to help if you guys are still looking for translators. You guys can still use me in checking some translations(Just like a second opinion). Just PM me if you guys need me :D Well, I'd be following this thread from now on until it's released. Oh yeah, one more thing, I was kinda tired of reading the past posts of other users and other posts of the group member, are you guys going to release this with two .iso part? Or just one? I still like the idea of having two .iso for this game. Though yeah... It's more job for you guys. I also remembered that there was a previous patch made by the TruthKey, his patch for the first umd can also be patched to the second umd, if it's possible, or maybe this was already answered waaaay back... Is it just the same? Or more complicated? Anyways, thanks guys! :D Just continue on! :D Even if this version gets released by 2015, I'd still get this from you guys since my brother and my little sister... or rather, me and my siblings are just crazy about the Final Fantasy Series.

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man anyone who can main cinque gets my props, I struggle with her ;-; I main Sice, Seven & King alongside Jack (his slowness messes me up usually orz)

I personally main Jack! He hits really hard, is fun to use and I love his sidestep. A lot of people would disagree because of his movement speed but mehhh. Cinque... is really hard to use omg she hits hard as well but before she lands an attack or any of her skills, she'd have been hit and flinched already.

Reactions: Saisu and Es0teric

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Wut? Are the folks at Square Enix in Japan (I thought it was a company, not a team... unless it's their football team?) using Google Translator and launching broken links of images of meteorites and flame wars? Didn't know they randomly spoke Polish too when they were playing tsundere trolling.
Oh God.
"Steal and Edit" made me giggle a bit... given that the digital PSN copy on the SD card was sent to the translators by none other than Square Enix when they made the purchase. They just replaced some bytes to put English in the game... Oh, nice stealth way to ignite a flame war about the legality of translations. I guess some people love to watch the world burn.

Question: What is the purpose behind this forum board?

And Dat post graveyard :blink:

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry fot trolling :grog:

I like games too, but my english is bad
I waiting for this translation
And i change my nick name then dont ddos me, ok?

If you are who posted the remove I can forgive if accident but you might want a friend or someone to look at the trans to English before you post that name with what you said was something maybe SE would post :lol:

But of course with better English :P

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I personally main Jack! He hits really hard, is fun to use and I love his sidestep. A lot of people would disagree because of his movement speed but mehhh. Cinque... is really hard to use omg she hits hard as well but before she lands an attack or any of her skills, she'd have been hit and flinched already.
She's got a power armor ability though

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Let's stop talking about the "failes" troll and move on, eh?

I'm not sure who I'll main as... Should be fun figuring that out though.
If you're anything like me you'll end up with a party completely different from what you intended
My plan from before touching the game was having a melee character, a shooter and a magic user, so Sice (Because scythes are cool i guess), King (Reloading is not such a issue) and Rem (I've read she got the biggest magic stats)
In the end i couldn't adapt to Sice's slow attacks and weird hit detection very well, however Seven proved to feel a lot better in my hand, good attack speed and great strength
King did far too little damage for my taste so i kept Queen around since you're forced to have her on the party on the prologue so i kept her around until i figured who would replace her... But then she learned Dash and instantly became the best character ever
Rem's still kicking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu