Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it that every time i come to check the status of this there is like 1-3 good posts about the translation or about the game and 20 talking about trolls from other sites. Why does it matter I don't see the big deal some of you are making it.

But on topic since we are talking about mains I really like using Ace, Rem, and Eight . Ace for his card abilities and his charge attacks, Rem cause she has so much mp she can heal and use fire/thunder/ice bomb2 also with her raise ability and her quick strikes makes her one of my favorites. Eight has quick combos and with his special abilities that change depending on the one you choose, which lets you make some really cool combos like you are playing a fighting game. After that it would be Cater, Sice, and King.

Reactions: signz and Zyphr

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And who you use in the game is not exactly on Topic either guys FF-0 Rom hacking is real topic :glare:

Very true but its closer to being on topic then complaining about trolls from other sites like what they say matters or will affect you. With that I'm not going to discuss this anymore.

Reactions: Randqalan

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, I only played it a little, but I think I'll use Queen, Rem and Ace as my main team. Rem, because she has alot of MP and awesome healing and Magic attacks, Queen because I love her dash ability and she has this cross attack (don't know what it's called) that makes really good damage and heals everyone and Ace because I need a wide-range character, otherwise I would probably use Machina instead of Ace.

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I only played it a little, but I think I'll use Queen, Rem and Ace as my main team. Rem, because she has alot of MP and awesome healing and Magic attacks, Queen because I love her dash ability and she has this cross attack (don't know what it's called) that makes really good damage and heals everyone and Ace because I need a wide-range character, otherwise I would probably use Machina instead of Ace.
The cross actually gets useful? I ditched it after the prologue since the damage was minimal and was really slow on it's spin

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yea i like Queen's cross attack as well but she isn't a very hard hitter but a good healer when you need one.

The cross actually gets useful? I ditched it after the prologue since the damage was minimal and was really slow on it's spin

Yea it does and i think you can use AP to make it go faster or do more damage i think.And it flinches some enemies, so it damages, heals and lets your teammates attack other flinched enemies at the same time.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude's if you leveled up King and followed up with his kick he shoots you while you are down and goes crit happy. Plus Kill/break sight makes him awesome. But Machina Assault mode is beast.

Jack Break/Kill sight counter is pretty boss as well. All the characters are pretty neat really.

Even if GILGAMESH is the best. Even if I can't play as him. Also Queen has a special gimmick that I hope you guys find out about. It's quite brutal.

I also like the summons. Especially Diablos. It's basically summoning a squishy Dracula. But alas my single blight on the summons is the limited time use.

But all in all every character and summon has a different playstyle. But if you want power. Cinque is the one for you with Charge Mace.

This game also totes fantastic and genius use of the Meteor spell by summoning sigils that produce flaming rocks to easily explain them falling within buildings! It's amazing!

Ahem. On to my most fav character gameplaywise. Street Fighter Eight. He has so many moves where you can do Chun Li's Thunder Thighs as well as Kenshiro's One Hundred Crack Fist and has the skill Haste which makes things hasty.

Game is so awesome OMG and I haven't covered half the stuff in it. BLARGH! GILGAMESH WILL FIGHT AGAIN!

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not to rain on people parade here but please stop with the spoilers or make a separate post :mellow:

They're not really spoiling people, they're just discussing the gameplay and mechanics.

Also, why am I not seeing some love for Seven?! :angry:
Short to long range, cool evasion, good looking and wearing bicycle shorts? SOLD
FF_Type-0_-_Seven_Element_Whip_Ice.jpg
As for the rest of my main party I use Ace and Cater.

Reactions: Saisu

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They're not really spoiling people, they're just discussing the gameplay and mechanics.

Also, why am I not seeing some love for Seven?! :angry:
Short to long range, cool evasion, good looking and wearing bicycle shorts? SOLD
FF_Type-0_-_Seven_Element_Whip_Ice.jpg
As for the rest of my main party I use Ace and Cater.
Oh i have some love for her alright, surely Queen is my queen (HAH! GET IT!?) but before Dash became a thing i was using Seven all around, especially when those leopard fiends jumped to attack with a kill site right on my Down + Triangle

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to rain on people parade here but please stop with the spoilers or make a separate post :mellow:

If gameplay is a spoiler it's a wonder game developers even put out game trailers to market their games. I mean they are spoiling possible buyers to content they will never be able to unsee. They are truly foolish.

Reactions: TheLostSabre

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If gameplay is a spoiler it's a wonder game developers even put out game trailers to market their games. I mean they are spoiling possible buyers to content they will never be able to unsee. They are truly foolish.

All I was stating it would be more appropriate to have it in a separate thread is all
I agree not much a spoiler talking about like dislike of certain characters B-)

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting all sort of flak from this :lol:

You know why I said it because this was suppose to be update info and rom hack not game play
Shoot I might even look at it in another post myself :moogle:

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am getting all sort of flak from this :lol:

You know why I said it because this was suppose to be update info and rom hack not game play
Shoot I might even look at it in another post myself :moogle:
Well, the translation is already at it's final phase, only next update we'll get seems to be when the beta test is over and that will take a while, i don't see why not raise some hype around here in the meantime

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is another reason for the separate post like best team worst team sounds like you guys could give some pointer and more for this so
This is kind of buried with the thread at +125 pages

Shoot cross link here even post the link when it made just a suggetion really and will hype us all :yaypsp:

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's all in good fun. ;)

Though for me, waiting isn't exactly a problem, even if the project is nearing completion. It helps that I sort of know the process behind fan translation projects is sort of a mini-video game project. Also, having a huge backlog of games helps curb my wait. :yayps3:

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is another reason for the separate post like best team worst team sounds like you guys could give some pointer and more for this so
This is kind of buried with the thread at +125 pages

Sorry pal, but you're not exactly helping. You're a new member with 100 posts, of which MOST of these are in this thread. You're not a mod, friend. It's not your job to tell people what to post and not to post. Just be one of the crowd, anxious to play this awesome game.

Take it easy, post stuff people will be interested in. This gameplay talk, in my opinion, is a heck of a lot better than the troll talk. Personally I really liked almost every character except for Cinque and Deuce.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.