Homebrew Final Fantasy - Mystic Quest

dancemb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to play this game on the DS, am using SnEmulDS v0.6, it seems to work a lot of the time, but the chests, monsters on the screen etc seem to "shake" whenever you move around the game screen, which has got annoying most of the time now.

Are there any special settings around that would stop this from happening? Hopefully someone out there has played this and has a working solution to make it all work as it should be!
rolleyes.gif

dancemb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot see anything that resembles a "blend" mode in the options.

Im hoping someone will be playing this and will know the options they have chosen to make it play flawlessly, maybe a list of options to copy & paste to the .cfg file to correct everything.

I did find another thread somewhere with a list of options to copy & paste for Secret Of Mana, and that plays almost perfectly now, so im happy there!

dancemb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do not believe that there is unfortunatly. There are several options dotted around the options menu the emulator has. There is an option in the config file to add a game in where it will pre-select certain options. I managed to find a Secret Of Mana code that I pasted into the config file, and that fixed the game to make it almost perfect on the DS, something I was really happy about.

I was kind of hoping that someone would have a pre-select code to paste this into the config file, assuming someone would take the time to do this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1