Final fantasy iii not working on supercard!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by hammydude, Oct 12, 2006.

Oct 12, 2006
  1. hammydude
    OP

Newcomer hammydude Member

I have a US version of the NDS Lite. I have a supercard mini and a passcard 3. The supercard works fine, i have played many other ds games without problem on it.

Recently I tried adding the Japenese version of FF3, and it would not work. I would select it from teh supercard menu, it would do the countdown on loaded kilobytes thing, then i would have a totally white screen. It would stay like that forever without changing.

I have the latest patching software from the supercard site and an updated firmware.

I have tried 3 other roms, none of those worked either. Does the ds have some sort of region coding so you cant play japenese games on a US ds? I checked the compatibilyt list and ff3 is listed as working for the supercard.

Am I just unlucky on the roms I got, has it worked for anyone else? If so, could you please send it to me or show me where to download it
    Here are the options I used for the supercard software:
    [​IMG]

NEVERMIND!!

My problem seems to be is that I am an idiot. When you double click on the rom you are given additional options, just click "enable cartridge patch" or something like that and it works fine.

2. Kosmo

Member Kosmo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hammy, check your PM please! [​IMG]

3. hammydude
    OP

Newcomer hammydude Member

[​IMG]

Apparently I am not the only one who didn't know about the additional options. These are the options I used and it works fine, BUT it take a little longer to load than most games so be patient, if it doesn't load after a minute you did something wrong. For the supercard mini.