Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
I don't care if the AP isn't cracked for a while, as long as it's dumped. I don't want it going the way of a few other games I've seen, where they're released and don't get a dump for almost a year.

I highly doubt that this, of all games, remains undumped for anywhere near a year.
smile.gif

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Inunah, it seems whenever a game you wants is about to be released, all you do is bitch and moan about how the game you're getting for free isn't coming soon enough and that it's all their fault. Just clam it, seriously. It's getting annoying. Stop acting like a twelve year old and grow some patience or get the fuck off, plain and simple.

Can't say I'm super hyped for the game myself, but I have found myself oddly liking some of the Final Fantasy spinoffs, especially more so than the main games.
*Sigh* Very well... As long as the game's dumped within the hour. I don't care if the AP isn't cracked for a while, as long as it's dumped. I don't want it going the way of a few other games I've seen, where they're released and don't get a dump for almost a year.

But it's SOMEONE'S fault. Some sick fuck has the ROM and won't let the internet get it.

someone needs to geta job
rolleyes.gif

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
RoMee said:
just need to be patient, we're all getting it for free, and release group are taking a risk for releasing it to us for FREE...so just accept the fact that you're gonna get a free game soon a little late but soon
smile.gif

I 've been waiting for a few games for my son like phineas and ferb and ben 10..but I'm not compaining, even though it's incredibly late, and now I doubt it will ever be dumped

I'm sure that atleast one Phineas & Ferb DS game has been dumped a long, long time ago.
Dunno about Ben 10, though. :3

Anyway, I'll have EOIII to keep me busy, and I recently re-started TLoZ: ST.
I hated it at first, but I wanted to like it so bad...>->
And now I'm liking it. ^-^

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
evening said:
there are other games to keep us amused.
Really?

I attempted to play a game that wasn't FF:T4HoL today. My Xbox lost power, my wii lost power, my PS2 lost power, all as soon as I put a game in. My DS isn't registering any games in either slot.

The only game I haven't tried is FF:T4HoL, so that means I must play this game now.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isabelyes said:
RoMee said:
just need to be patient, we're all getting it for free, and release group are taking a risk for releasing it to us for FREE...so just accept the fact that you're gonna get a free game soon a little late but soon
smile.gif

I 've been waiting for a few games for my son like phineas and ferb and ben 10..but I'm not compaining, even though it's incredibly late, and now I doubt it will ever be dumped

I'm sure that atleast one Phineas & Ferb DS game has been dumped a long, long time ago.

yeah I know.

It's the new phineas and ferb, and ben 10..both came out last month I think

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inunah said:
evening said:
Really?

I attempted to play a game that wasn't FF:T4HoL today. My Xbox lost power, my wii lost power, my PS2 lost power, all as soon as I put a game in. My DS isn't registering any games in either slot.

The only game I haven't tried is FF:T4HoL, so that means I must play this game now.

Er - wait, what? *Facepalm*
Charge your consoles. Also, if your DS won't recognize your flashcart, you won't be able to play this either.
How horrible.

RoMee said:
isabelyes said:
QUOTE(RoMee @ Oct 6 2010, 07:46 PM)
smile.gif

yeah I know.

It's the new phineas and ferb, and ben 10..both came out last month I think

Well, here's hoping it'll get dumped soon! ^-^

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Inunah said:
evening said:
Really?

See? Her reasoning is brilliant.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isabelyes said:
Inunah said:
evening said:
Really?

Charge your consoles. Also, if your DS won't recognize your flashcart, you won't be able to play this either.
How horrible.

Consoles don't run on batteries bro.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sylar1 said:
isabelyes said:
Inunah said:
evening said:
Really?

How horrible.

Consoles don't run on batteries bro.

Nor do DSes, yet I'm still charging it right now.
...Or, I might mean something different by 'charging' than you do.
If so, then sorry! English isn't my first language. >->

(For the record: When I say 'charging', I mean having the console, er, charged? You know, charging cable and all that.)

BrokenWolfDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
RoMee said:
Inunah said:
RoMee said:
releasing it to us for FREE...
This doesn't apply when it's not being released.

beggars can't be choosers
I'm not a beggar, so I'd like to choose when I get my free stuff.

Holy hell, most annoying person ever. You have a choice, get the game right now by buying it, and if, and that is a big if, you win the crown contest sell that to someone else, then its free!

Spoiled arse being spoiled.....

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
evening said:
Really?

If you're having problems with your DS how are going to play the ROM? Or will you use an emulator?
Also this Final Fantasy was released with a partial English patch, it might be worth digging around for it and playing until this is released. I did play it before and loved the art style. I'm looking forward to playing this fully in English and enjoying the story this time 'round.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: greetings gamer class