Gaming Final Fantasy Echoes of Time

eddzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i put the cheat on m3 ds real and it just turns into the character in a black screen and then freezes in like 3 seconds. is there a patch or anything ?

ZaneStriker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an R4. What I did is as follows;

1. Downloaded 'Cheat Code Editor'

2. Found the four lines of action replay code online that breaks the anti-piracy lock. (I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post them here, but they are very, very easy to find through a quick google search).

3. Cheat Code Editor saves the codes as urcheats.dat, take this file and place it in your R4 system file.

4. Delete the cheat.dat file. (This will pretty much remove the cheat feature from any other game on your card but if you leave it then the urcheats.dat won't work)

-If you really wanted to keep all of your cheats you need to find them all online, add them to code editor and make a new urcheats.dat It can be alot of work so I just play EoT atm
smile.gif

Also, guides to using Cheat Code Editor are very easy to find via google

Ventus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZaneStriker said:
I have an R4. What I did is as follows;

1. Downloaded 'Cheat Code Editor'

2. Found the four lines of action replay code online that breaks the anti-piracy lock. (I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post them here, but they are very, very easy to find through a quick google search).

3. Cheat Code Editor saves the codes as urcheats.dat, take this file and place it in your R4 system file.

4. Delete the cheat.dat file. (This will pretty much remove the cheat feature from any other game on your card but if you leave it then the urcheats.dat won't work)

-If you really wanted to keep all of your cheats you need to find them all online, add them to code editor and make a new urcheats.dat It can be alot of work so I just play EoT atm
smile.gif

Also, guides to using Cheat Code Editor are very easy to find via google
Are you serious?
Just download the USRCHEAT.DAT from "the MASSIVE CHEAT compilation-thread". That'll save you a certain amount of hard work.

When a new game arrives with a piracy check, and the cheat compilation with a bypass code is yet to arrive. Simply open the latest USRCHEAT.DAT the thread has to offer in any cheat code editor and manually enter the code. That way you don't have to lose all the codes.

Sorry for stating the .. well, obvious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1