OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i start the game on my n5, the game goes to pass the square-enix and licensed by Nintendo screens and then goes black. Can anyone help me cause i really wanna play this game on my N5
moogle.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen you post this Stupid topic all over the freakin' NDS forums. If you really are Desperate just to play "A" game, that still doesn't mean you should post this Topic all over the Forum.

Go find a Fix in the Downloads Section, or, better yet, go Google the Fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I can't do alcohol or much of it anyways
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    no thc brew. that shit is more expensive than the already expensive beers I buy. lol. And not much THC in it really.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    my liver's not fine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Reacting like you do you should check your blood pressure also
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I don't want your beers, you can ask the local guys, I rather drink juice next to them and chat than to drink alcohol, well sometimes i might do non alcoholic beer just for the sake of it
    There was a beer I loved by New Belgium brewing called The Hemperor.No TCH but was brewed with hemp seeds. Stuff was amazing but discontinued.
    I dont drink that much. Only once in a while. Dont like the effects of having one too many at all.
    But i have a medical prescription for the weed
    Still a criminal. Prescription from a doctor, which then had to be approved by the state, and they just legalized it here too for recreational use. But I can't even simply STORE it in my home
    Federally assisted housing. Still illegal to have it on property even though its medical and it's recreationally legal here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    alright.. that sounds like a mess
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I hate conflicting and unclear laws
    Then the city just passed an ordinance no smoking weed or even using edibles in public. I dont smoke cigs. I hate them. But why are cig smokers free to smoke anywhere they want?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    what do you mean using edibles in public?
    If i go to a bar and want to sit outside for a few beers. There are smokers all around me chain smoking the entire time. But now with the new ordinance, i can be fined $300 if I take even a single puff of my medication.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    okay that sounds bad, but what do you mean using edibles in public?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    are they forbidding to eat in public or what?
    Cant have it in my home, cant use it anywhere on the property even in the smoking area outside, cant go in my car because thats a DUI, and now cant even walk down a back street at 3am bothering no one or you get fined. Yet people can smoke cigs all over the place.
    No thc edibles in public is what theyre saying
    no smoking weed, no eating weed products
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    ah
    It so dumb. Small town mostly Trump Republicans. Like 3 city console members making decisions for everyone.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    that's what you meant
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    thanks for clarifying
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: thanks for clarifying