ROM Hack Translation Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Edition - English Patch

Lv44ES_Burner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sayings of the Garif from FFXII is appropriate here: "Take your time, for the world has much of it for the taking". We're patient, we can wait.

Besides, I lost my SD card reader thumbstick, I gotta take time to find it and I prefer using that to update files on my 3DS

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's the progress coming along? I've been eagerly awaking the next update :blush:
Haha, there hasn't lol

honestly not sure if there will be at this rate, I don't understand the files at all, it's only Desko who does, and he's busy with his own Dawn of Sorrow hack at the moment

Reactions: qhost

ThePokemontrainer

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello!
How can I edit the dialoge texts?And what is the file name of the dialoge texts?
I unpacked some wp16 files whose name include "ms" or "ms2"(such as "ms00.pck") by the DCK_PCKTools,but they look like some gibberish.I think the text use the exclusive text table instead of the universe one like Unicode,ASCII or Shift-JIS.
Thanks!

Gsqa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming the few blank boxes are technical issue that is hard to overcome, but I have to ask, is there any way to keep the Japanese text in the blank boxes instead of leaving them blank?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...