FFXIII is 32.6GB of movies

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
why would make video cut scene on ps3 when it can do nicely done with in game graphics? it's like cheating

thats the thing i hate about square, always boosting this high quiality graphic cheesy cut scenes, why not just make a high quality AAA games.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How come so many people are complaining about this? This is no different than, say, Final Fantasy VII, which had about 250 MB of game data (the full game was on each disc), and about 350 MB of video data per disc, so over a Gigabyte in total. So percentage-wise, it's really nothing new.

freakazaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are people even basing the length of the game on file sizes? Most SNES rpg's that measure upto only megabytes of data last longer than most games nowadays.

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is seriously the nerdiest topic I have ever read on the internet. It started off as a mod telling us how big the movie files were then quickly derailed into a console fanboy dick waving contest. Who gives a fuck what bitrate your game videos are in? Its still going to look and sound great.

Its a game in which you ride around on giant chickens, it shouldn't be this complicated!
wacko.gif

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
xCM Punkx said:
This is seriously the nerdiest topic I have ever read on the internet. It started off as a mod telling us how big the movie files were then quickly derailed into a console fanboy dick waving contest. Who gives a fuck what bitrate your game videos are in? Its still going to look and sound great.

Its a game in which you ride around on giant chickens, it shouldn't be this complicated!
wacko.gif

Giant chickens, and sailing ships with propellers instead of sails
yay.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Dark Overlord D said:
Is FF13 even worth playin or not have not herd anything amazing about other than the graphics look amazing.

I loved it, gameplay is a bit linear but battles are awesome, the story is great and the graphics are pretty good

One of the best game this year, along SMG2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu