Gaming FFTA2 -Freeze/bug issue

randomjo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I wanted to ask if anyone else has the same problem and if theres anything that could be done.
In the storyline mission "Mountain Watch" at the Rupie Mountains, After I finish the quest, and when the cinematics should show up, my DS just blacks out and becomes unresponsive. The save file is fine whenever I restart, and does not seem to be corrupted.

I am using a DS Firecard, the NDS loader is set on EEPROM 64/512Kbit. I also believe its th version of FFTA2.
I haven't patched the game with any cheats or done anythign to it, its a clean game.
Any suggestions to what I can do to fix this?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You had the same problem I had! Except, it would survive past the cinematics, but once I tried to access the menu or fight a battle (anything to black the screen) it'd freeze. M3 Perfect SD slot-2 here.

Unfortunately I have no fix for you, as I got fed up with no assistance and ended up buying the game. I know, not the answer you were looking for, but at least it's a worthy 7th game to own for me. =P

I tried it on the trimmed and untrimmed E and U versions of the ROM, to no avail. I had some marginal success with dispatching the missions where it rained/snowed, but your problem is with a story mission which you can't dispatch or otherwise ignore. I was at around 32 hours when I couldn't really keep playing, and now I'm around 91 hours.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. It sucks that piracy isn't as hitch-free as we'd hope, but then again, "you get what you pay for" rings so strongly in this case. =\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-