antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First up, I was playing Sonic Riders Shooting Star Story/Zero Gravity and it's a nice game. The characters of this game are looking cool, hence Sonic the Hedgehog wears sun glasses at the top of the head. It's a sci-fi based racing game and it's nice. For Wii Sports Resort, I really like this game but used rarely. Pretty nice game too. I also hyped for Wii Fit Plus, and I will do some exercises. I will buy this game when I bought it.

Second, I went to school today. At about 10:15 AM, there was an assembly for Rachel's Challenge, where you can get chain reaction. Inside the assembly is about the high school shootings in Columbine High School, in the state of Colorado, on April 20 1999, where two student gun shooters killed some students in the school (especially in the library and the cafeteria). Although two gun shooters went to Columbine High School for fun about violence, there were many police to arrest them. After the shooting in that school, many parents cry for their sons/daughters who worked there. First person who was killed in that school is Rachel Joy Scott, whom she was the most educated person and she was hoping to graduate from high school before she was killed on April 1999 (she was born in 1981). Her family mourned for her for years in and after 1999. After the assembly, I need to keep up my work at my school.

Third, it's about Canada, eh? I lived in Burlington, which is the best place in Canada (in my opinion) because it has less crimes. How about the rest of Canada?
  • Southwestern Canada (British Columbia and western Alberta) may get wildfires. Of course, the city of Vancouver (in British Columbia) includes more Asian immigrants because of the Pacific Rim (there are mostly Chinese people, white people nowhere to be seen).
  • South-central Canada (Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba) may have tornadoes (even in some parts of Ontario and Quebec). Of course, there some farming communities there.
  • Atlantic Canada (Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick) doesn't have earthquakes (although they have but weaker) nor hurricanes (because it's weak). These Atlantic provinces also have some farming communities, a few video game headquarters and some TV and film buildings.
  • Quebec is the interesting place and the most French-speaking language in Canada. You go to Quebec City to see some old, French-styled buildings and Cheateau Fontenac. And also you went Montreal, which acts like Toronto and Vancouver. You may see some Asian people and more white people in this province.
  • Northern Canada (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, northern Manitoba and northern Quebec) is an interesting place too. All you see is the Northern lights, some mountains, icebergs and the tundra, which has plants but no trees. It's something cold there also.
So, that's all in my blog topic. What do you think guys?

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GameSoul said:
it was pretty cool to give a Geography lesson about Canada. Are there any black people still living there?
Yes, of course. My school has some black people, but the majority are the white peoples. There are also the native people (not white or black people, Asian-like) living there in Canada now as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol