Apr 29, 2012

Feebas Woes by ShadowFyre at 4:03 AM (1,232 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ShadowFyre
    OP

Member ShadowFyre GBAtemp Fan

United States
    After scouring Route 119 for feebas, I finally found it. I fished for them until I got an appropriate nature, but now I have another dilema. My internal battery is dead, so I can't grow berries.. Would it be possible to evolve my Feebas without using traded/grown berries? Or did I spend the last 3 hours for nought.

2. porkiewpyne

Member porkiewpyne Report-er

Australia
    Kinda depends on what you have currently.

Do you have any beauty pokeblocks preferably those of high level?

Do you still have berries to make pokeblocks?

Not sure which version you are playing but in Emerald, there is a point in game where the Blend Master (I think that is his name) will appear for a limited time (not sure if this will still work with the deal internal batt) where you can make high level Gold pokeblocks.

If your answer is yes for one or both, then you still have a chance. Make the best beauty pokeblocks and use em starting from the best till you finally max out Feebas' beauty stats. If it's no for both, then sorry, you're outta luck :(

3. ShadowFyre
    OP

United States
    I started my runthrough with the battery already dead, but I made a point out of keeping all the berries that can contribute to beauty. Playing Sapphire. don't have a link cable b/c I'm using a Micro.

4. ShadowFyre
    OP

United States
    Uhh. For just to be sure, has this been confirmed to work if I'm JUST using in game berries?

5. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    Just replace the battery in the cart? It's not that hard, it takes a CR1620 as a replacement, though might be able to squeeze a 2016 in there.

6. ShadowFyre
    OP

United States
    Just for any lurker who wanted to know: I evolved it using only in game berries xD. Rash nature, kept feeding it bluk berries blended in Lilycove, then fed it Razz berries blended in Verdanturf Town. The beauty wasn't completely maxed but it was up there. I evolved it and I got my milotic!