ShadowFyre

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After scouring Route 119 for feebas, I finally found it. I fished for them until I got an appropriate nature, but now I have another dilema. My internal battery is dead, so I can't grow berries.. Would it be possible to evolve my Feebas without using traded/grown berries? Or did I spend the last 3 hours for nought.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kinda depends on what you have currently.

Do you have any beauty pokeblocks preferably those of high level?

Do you still have berries to make pokeblocks?

Not sure which version you are playing but in Emerald, there is a point in game where the Blend Master (I think that is his name) will appear for a limited time (not sure if this will still work with the deal internal batt) where you can make high level Gold pokeblocks.

If your answer is yes for one or both, then you still have a chance. Make the best beauty pokeblocks and use em starting from the best till you finally max out Feebas' beauty stats. If it's no for both, then sorry, you're outta luck :(

ShadowFyre

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I started my runthrough with the battery already dead, but I made a point out of keeping all the berries that can contribute to beauty. Playing Sapphire. don't have a link cable b/c I'm using a Micro.

ShadowFyre

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just for any lurker who wanted to know: I evolved it using only in game berries xD. Rash nature, kept feeding it bluk berries blended in Lilycove, then fed it Razz berries blended in Verdanturf Town. The beauty wasn't completely maxed but it was up there. I evolved it and I got my milotic!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality