Homebrew FatesHax, would it be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pseudocode that indicates what I believe is happening. It's not necessarily representative of what's *actually* happening (unless that's actually what *is* happening).
Ahh. I understand. Would've been nice to indicate that in the first place.
Granted that I'm not going blind.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! He is an expert hacker :angry:
He made a Minecraft mod in 7th grade, obviously he's one step away from hacking the pentagon... again.
ah sarcasm, oh how you fuel my existence.
On topic, I don't think an exploit is possible with this game.
An exploit is possible with any game. You just gotta find what triggers the game that can be used as an entry point. If I hit a wall, I hit a wall and find something else to hunt down...
Perhaps more kext developing, I gotta get my SD Reader working...

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An exploit is possible with any game. You just gotta find what triggers the game that can be used as an entry point. If I hit a wall, I hit a wall and find something else to hunt down...
Perhaps more kext developing, I gotta get my SD Reader working...

Might wanna stop before you hurt yourself.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might wanna stop before you hurt yourself.
Kinda too late. Sad reality is that I'm being called out for trying to find an exploit, but those who call me out don't have the skill to attempt to find one themselves. Oh wait, they are the average tempers that are jealous that I have the will power and time allowed to do this type of research.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmfao this fucking thread
If it wasn't a storm, it would be much smaller. Once I get somewhere, my documentation is going into another thread.
I'm keeping this one open until I have enough work to get another one started. Most people should stay out of this thread.

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not interested in wasting time that we do or don't have trying to find something that has doesn't exist in the first place. In fact a couple people in this thread have actually been useful to the scene and they didn't spend their time researching a lead that was never a lead in the first place. We're trying to stop you from spending god knows how long on this only to find a dead end and find yourself disappointed simply because you had high hopes of proving us wrong. I hate to break it to you, but not every game is exploitable in a release state unless it's as shitty CN. With how high quality FE is pretty much all of us doubt that there is any way to exploit it in a meaningful way without directly modifying the game itself.
Do yourself a favor and go try being productive in a different way, develop a homebrew or something the that community wants and would use.

Reactions: Deleted User

Zolexic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it wasn't a storm, it would be much smaller. Once I get somewhere, my documentation is going into another thread.
I'm keeping this one open until I have enough work to get another one started. Most people should stay out of this thread.

You aren't getting somewhere. You're the storm.

Someone buy this kid a powerglove cuz he's DIVING IN, he can use it to digitally manipulate the datastream and hackforce the mainframe to place the payload right into nintendo HQ. They'll never see it coming!

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not interested in wasting time that we do or don't have trying to find something that has doesn't exist in the first place. In fact a couple people in this thread have actually been useful to the scene and they didn't spend their time researching a lead that was never a lead in the first place. We're trying to stop you from spending god knows how long on this only to find a dead end and find yourself disappointed simply because you had high hopes of proving us wrong. I hate to break it to you, but not every game is exploitable in a release state unless it's as shitty CN. With how high quality FE is pretty much all of us doubt that there is any way to exploit it in a meaningful way without directly modifying the game itself.
Do yourself a favor and go try being productive in a different way, develop a homebrew or something the that community wants and would use.
If quality matters, how did oot3dhax become a thing? I am going to stop commenting on this thread to these useless posts now. I gotta keep working!
Dumping Fates was going to take longer than I wanted!

Last edited by seijinshu,

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: what do the devs and actually productive members of this forum prefer when developing:
Gentoo, Arch, Debian Based, Fedora Based, *BSD, OS X or Windoze?

Last edited by seijinshu, , Reason: Derpy grammar typo.

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: what do the actually devs and productive members of this forum prefer when developing:
Gentoo, Arch, Debian Based, Fedora Based, *BSD, OS X or Windoze?
It shouldn't matter since the tools themselves work on all of them. I dunno about bsd though, just stick to whatever you're used to. Dont waste anymore time installing a different os

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't matter since the tools themselves work on all of them. I dunno about bsd though, just stick to whatever you're used to. Dont waste anymore time installing a different os
Won't matter... I have all major players already up and running. The matter is which one will I use...
I'll stick with my Ubuntu MATE installation. OS X is too wonky with all the hack job needed to keep on my Inspiron 5559. I need something that can do crap in a reasonable manner.

Last edited by seijinshu, , Reason: Decision made

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, 50% on Fates being installed on my Dad's NAND. Will begin once install is done and I get far enough into the game to get into my castle and an inventory...
I AM playing a undubbed game, but voicing should not affect the inventory. I am too lazy to download 2 more GBs of data while I have 2 streaming services running in my house.
I am also probably wanting to grab some basic items to start an inventory.

Last edited by seijinshu,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: