Homebrew FatesHax, would it be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charganium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a hacker.

rare photo of OP
latest

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my word, someone please lock this thread. The circlejerk couldn't get worse
Sadly this is about to happen at the rate of which the storm is coming in. Once I get some progress, a fairly familiar face will show the work off just to have someone credible behind my back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Congrats, that's not unique. I avoid that shit like the plague

Then please do it somewhere else, it doesn't have to be social media or something similar, just not a forum meant for discussion. Even if you do it on a forum, don't do it on temp, you're hurting yourself posting here more than you're helping
At least someone understands the crap I avoid. I might take it to a GBA Temp blog to stay on here.

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly this is about to happen at the rate of which the storm is coming in. Once I get some progress, a fairly familiar face will show the work off just to have someone credible behind my back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least someone understands the crap I avoid. I might take it to a GBA Temp blog to stay on here.
I wouldn't even suggest that. People here already know about this thread and you'll get the same harassment. At least if you take it somewhere else you could try to get a mod to delete most of the shit and still use the thread when the time comes that you've actually made progress.

Reactions: Deleted User

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't even suggest that. People here already know about this thread and you'll get the same harassment. At least if you take it somewhere else you could try to get a mod to delete most of the shit and still use the thread when the time comes that you've actually made progress.
Thread is useless. My final post on this thread will link to the blog.

Reactions: Deleted User

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A week from now, a new thread: "I found the folder where extra SD saves are stored in Fire Emblem Fates, would it be possible to load a payload in that folder with a hex editor?"
OK smart ass. You are not doing any form of good. We already have some basic progress going.

Can a kid get some sleep?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey