Homebrew FatesHax, would it be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I do hope Fire Emblem Fates has an exploit For Birthright, Conquest, & Special Edition copies hopefully there is a way to exploit it. Where it's like BaseHax when go and edit the name of your base name and goes into the exploit. This one would rely on editing castle name or quotes would be nice or just load the save for convenience. It's funny to see more Official Nintendo games having these exploits. It just shows Karma is a bitch for fucking over your fanbase! Nintendo deserves it, I show no sympathy.
We'll get Birthhax, Conquhax, and Specialhax.

Reactions: TrapperKeeperX

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. When you were looking at it. Sadly, there's not a saved "View" history. I should have taken a screenshot.
Ahh. I should give you a screenshot I have. Oh wait: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkRCVrXDukdUxvdVhTdVV2UU0
I was hoping to find more hex info. FETwiddler or the like won't like invalid inputs. And no hex info was found. Useless trash.

Last edited by seijinshu,

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The memory loading should be no different per version.
The only reason why since my own assumption due to DLC Flags & different Title ID's but that's just me. I hope my assumptions are wrong. Reason why I pointed this out due to codes too. That Birthright & Conquest hare the same cheat codes codes made by YMYN but the Special Edition has different coding addresses. I hope it makes sense since as I'm trying to understand it too.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you look... I have a hex editor in my image. Click the link. I know you use a GUI application to make life easy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lol, love the joke

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The only reason why since my own assumption due to DLC Flags & different Title ID's but that's just me. I hope my assumptions are wrong. Reason why I pointed this out due to codes too. That Birthright & Conquest hare the same cheat codes codes made by YMYN but the Special Edition has different coding addresses. I hope it makes sense since as I'm trying to understand it too.
Hmm. I'll have to look into that.

Reactions: TrapperKeeperX

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness tho, PLEASE for the love of god if you're gonna blog your progress do it else where, not on a forum like temp.
Blogging is just not my thing. Status updates are necessary though, therefore this this thread will be the place for initial progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.