fAIst619: GPT-2 trained on @FAST6191 posts (I will finish whatever paragraph you give me with it)

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
So not long ago I came a cross a method to finetune GPT-2 with your own custom text, this means that it still uses the 124M text dataset as a base but gets trained to try to generate text as the file given by the user, I had no idea what to do with it when I remembered @FAST6191, the user on GBAtemp notorious for their long and complex posts.

Since I hate myself, I went to his recent activity tab and manually copied 200 of his latest posts (20 posts * 10 available pages at one time).
DON'T DO THIS unless you either have time or you have nothing better to do, I have posted the training data txt file I used if anyone wants to look at it.

Send me anything and I will complete it using fAIst619... starter will be in bold.

I am not responsible for anything that it generates, I do not condone any actions that may be suggested by the ai either.

The xbox is bad but ive been there and missed that one so ive kept that.
Sony already did it but they went from soft contract to carte blanche and even then it was at a loss for words as not to have an iphone ipod be able to playstation on it (gave up on that one for now).
Sony also did box cheats with phones but that was at a loss for words so let's jump to it.

boxes was a company that did some really nice things with phones. Dust eater, humidity meter, sapphire pick, fingerprint scanner, savestite metallorer... you get probably something that could give you that crazy text "I am going to write to you shortly".
They also did credit cards thing that was pretty cool even if it was not what you might have thought.

Interesting stuff was also had at the various battery types being measured in microvessels or wider (24 depending upon the basket you are in). I will say though though if you replace at least one of those then the device will degrade and the battery level will go down. That way you really don't have to worry about the charged version as the size of the cell not being under 3000mAh compared to that then the iphone the battery will get to do some serious magic and that is a plus.

If you find yourself swapping batteries for cases or other things you get to work pony. Personally I find the sore clumping, fingerprints and scratches that are long lasting and unusual chemicals found in borings and such that both and indeed such chemicals as a treatment for alossas and whatnot.
Other companies that I have talked to that do not use my descriptive counseling' spray say anything you give it the go-ahead from the sprayer and then it is out of the way so as you tell it to do its job then the next time you go after pests or fun with scratches/tearing/blisters. I have never felt compelled to test my theories there but I will say though... yeah bite and scratches are annoying but what if I was the ones bitten and had weird, sticky things waiting to happen somewhere else/going back and forth between rubbing my thumb and all manner of things unpleasant?

Anyway I3 time zone is JP (local time here in Japan) and I am trying to figure out what's going on here. I went to college and there was no word on the A-level so I am being completely limited here.
There is also the weird belief that doesn't matter much (religious doctrine) or the science (I will not feed the celibate gaze) that says whatever the fuck you want to be a person and do whatever you want wherever you want to do. I figure it is a non issue because nobody is going to take it away from no one is for that.
At this point I am mostly stuck on what the "transformation hormone" really is. I have not even had a good looking vibrator for like, really did. Had to put something on to get the same effect on my penis/kink and also open the manual and it says something like "The skin on some of these penis toy shafts is different to the normal skin on most of these toy shafts". That is not even going through the ALLW question.
Any other ideas for avergts?

The vagina
I found this a while back and am really looking forward to it. It is not terribly useful to anything I have seen it have fall into the "I did not notice any change" camp but it is.
Theropodiceps
There are a few buts but the one I have is the one that rhymes with frog penis.
Rhubarb

Theropodiceptes

Eucalyptus

allena

Hebrides

Possibly the most common of the three but alsos.
brewantheap.com/

rates a particular quote.
"All grapes...the old aphrodisiacs, whatever they are, are excreting crap...thebrewantheap.com/western...old...hebrew...heredonymitus...savoritateit/hebrew-probative_textures.htm"... A good start.

"some" of any given grape will likely range in age from barely more than a nice red under a nice...mellow...tawny...circa 1900s... vitreous earth, some will be almost century's old at best. In any case any age wherein there is a predictable trend or correlation between things is bad history for vintage decisions, I guess.
Anyway any of those three will probably be about as far
Python:
sess = gpt2.start_tf_sess()

gpt2.finetune(sess,
              dataset=file_name,
              model_name='124M',
              steps=1000,
              restore_from='latest',
              run_name='run1',
              learning_rate='1e-5',
              print_every=10,
              sample_every=200,
              save_every=1000
              )

(hopefully real Fast blesses us with one of his signature long posts in this thread...)

Attachments

• slow5080.txt
    193.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by Vila_,

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
This should be his new signature.

Anyway great job. How about...
"My history of sexual relations with video game consoles is long and varied, and began with"...
My history of sexual relations with video game consoles is long and varied, and began with ipsilateral contact between a male and a female (she was the primary breadwinner during both good and great marriages) and has been through many phases of development before then. The majority (probably all) of such encounters were with a friend, family member (or both).
Generally speaking though video games and its consoles are usually quite equal shares of these. For this reason I tend to see games as a whole as a whole tend to be positively polarising*. Personally I am less inclined to play a particular game with someone who is (like me) born male (to be fair I have a normal early on maternal side and maternal side majority play as well) than I was 20ish years ago and/or straightaway.

* this is also not a "get a grip" problem, as say ex-boyfriend/boyfriend+hab coon things and similar things for a while. Sometimes that is worth looking into, especially as company behaviour (namely company co-founders generally tends to tend to lean more towards them than the other founders) tends to be rather uninteresting.

As far as Kinks. I already wrote about that might be a problem. He seems to lean more towards the "something different and/or different flavours" camp than my other books (life is short, do you want to know what goes for those that go for long walks, exercise or go to the zoo?) but I still saw him doing it in the 80s/90s.
He could probably do with some more room for cheese though.
As far as serious philosophers he is. I already wrote about that - philosopher to be honest.
My other other as well. It is not a particularly great place to start. Not even up until a lot of other things are more philosophical: historiography, epistemology and more. Most of those come first (nature (nature) and history itself, not the other way around), but there are a few that stand out:
1. The originator of physics.

You probably already know the originator of gravity :/ . It was first discovered about 2 billion years ago, and that means the discovery of solar wind and its components ever since. Total galactic cosmic floor of at least (if not greater still, the mass increase and how that relates to proton evolution and the like fork evolution that makes it hard to go back, contributed to the modern understanding of space and time game. I also mentioned galaxy and time phase earlier than there, and (maybe) every particle in the universe is produced "right" and "out" in a way. This causes pretty big age squeeze on solar system (and planetary) front, and (bigger and fatter the fatter the fatter the fatter the fatter the fatter the). Also massive ocean cover causes massive die off of endolymphs (the main ingredient for life) which means there was a major run on alcohols a few hundred million years before. That also means everything after that means there was still plenty of plankton to feed and try as a platform to drop oxygen on (again, the massive loss of endolymphs means oxygen was also available for those). Also sudden and drastic technological advancement which made life on earth better or worse, and what was once a remote desert planet no longer has to seem like an impossibility.
Secondarily art. Before then on a related note, probably got to know the local local people by age 10 or something (Ive never been a huge fan of people that are) and they are pretty much brainwashed and kept in the dark as a result. This becomes even harder if you are 18 before you get to go (and it can get pretty boring really if you are 18+"), and then have to deal with family, friends and co-parentors getting in the way of trying to do OK here and doing terrible.
Anyway 3 is a pretty good start (if you are still having problems with text then text handling, layout or basic match-making, problems with local files and whatnot is another).
Word processing and whatnot is probably your first choice of computer if it is to be a better PC, and I am not even complaining about that. It is not.

If you are like most people living in the face of really bad PC performance (gross underperform all-around bad) + incompressible at upscaling make you a complete moron, then probably better to know for sure than to know amazingly well. If you can ignore the retarded unicode documentation and just learn the tools for it, then do that.

If you want to understand how a game is set up understand as a game so you won't have complete understanding of other games.

http://www.romhacking.net/documents/20.html

Possibly even the first chapter of all the rules
http://romhacking.net/monotony.htm
File under game designer.

About 90% of the information on consoles has to do with it being an A* or something and the inputs/outputs mechanic of an operating system.

* See also This Is How It Was made an N*ME by the new PC government to make it an ME is premature to say anything on this one, but it was probably a thing was at the very least in the design stage
Machining
** Probably at the top of the hierarchy for what it is actually

agriculturations It is effectively a computer programming language, though not as fast as the more advanced C# and its related concepts

Networks for a lot of these are too many to list here (not going to Wikipedia yet -- there are a lot I can cite), but it was a few I found on the net that fit my tastes.
started using it at some portse or something after.
http://www.nickycorbyn.net/cgu/web/

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My history of sexual relations with video game consoles is long and varied, and began with ipsilateral contact between a male and a female (she was the primary breadwinner during both good and great marriages) and has been through many phases of development before then. The majority (probably all) of such encounters were with a friend, family member (or both).
Generally speaking though video games and its consoles are usually quite equal shares of these. For this reason I tend to see games as a whole as a whole tend to be positively polarising*. Personally I am less inclined to play a particular game with someone who is (like me) born male (to be fair I have a normal early on maternal side and maternal side majority play as well) than I was 20ish years ago and/or straightaway.

* this is also not a "get a grip" problem, as say ex-boyfriend/boyfriend+hab coon things and similar things for a while. Sometimes that is worth looking into, especially as company behaviour (namely company co-founders generally tends to tend to lean more towards them than the other founders) tends to be rather uninteresting.

As far as Kinks. I already wrote about that might be a problem. He seems to lean more towards the "something different and/or different flavours" camp than my other books (life is short, do you want to know what goes for those that go for long walks, exercise or go to the zoo?) but I still saw him doing it in the 80s/90s.
He could probably do with some more room for cheese though.
As far as serious philosophers he is. I already wrote about that - philosopher to be honest.
My other other as well. It is not a particularly great place to start. Not even up until a lot of other things are more philosophical: historiography, epistemology and more. Most of those come first (nature (nature) and history itself, not the other way around), but there are a few that stand out:
1. The originator of physics.

You probably already know the originator of gravity :/ . It was first discovered about 2 billion years ago, and that means the discovery of solar wind and its components ever since. Total galactic cosmic floor of at least (if not greater still, the mass increase and how that relates to proton evolution and the like fork evolution that makes it hard to go back, contributed to the modern understanding of space and time game. I also mentioned galaxy and time phase earlier than there, and (maybe) every particle in the universe is produced "right" and "out" in a way. This causes pretty big age squeeze on solar system (and planetary) front, and (bigger and fatter the fatter the fatter the fatter the fatter the fatter the). Also massive ocean cover causes massive die off of endolymphs (the main ingredient for life) which means there was a major run on alcohols a few hundred million years before. That also means everything after that means there was still plenty of plankton to feed and try as a platform to drop oxygen on (again, the massive loss of endolymphs means oxygen was also available for those). Also sudden and drastic technological advancement which made life on earth better or worse, and what was once a remote desert planet no longer has to seem like an impossibility.
Secondarily art. Before then on a related note, probably got to know the local local people by age 10 or something (Ive never been a huge fan of people that are) and they are pretty much brainwashed and kept in the dark as a result. This becomes even harder if you are 18 before you get to go (and it can get pretty boring really if you are 18+"), and then have to deal with family, friends and co-parentors getting in the way of trying to do OK here and doing terrible.
Anyway 3 is a pretty good start (if you are still having problems with text then text handling, layout or basic match-making, problems with local files and whatnot is another).
Word processing and whatnot is probably your first choice of computer if it is to be a better PC, and I am not even complaining about that. It is not.

If you are like most people living in the face of really bad PC performance (gross underperform all-around bad) + incompressible at upscaling make you a complete moron, then probably better to know for sure than to know amazingly well. If you can ignore the retarded unicode documentation and just learn the tools for it, then do that.

If you want to understand how a game is set up understand as a game so you won't have complete understanding of other games.

http://www.romhacking.net/documents/20.html

Possibly even the first chapter of all the rules
http://romhacking.net/monotony.htm
File under game designer.

About 90% of the information on consoles has to do with it being an A* or something and the inputs/outputs mechanic of an operating system.

* See also This Is How It Was made an N*ME by the new PC government to make it an ME is premature to say anything on this one, but it was probably a thing was at the very least in the design stage
Machining
** Probably at the top of the hierarchy for what it is actually

agriculturations It is effectively a computer programming language, though not as fast as the more advanced C# and its related concepts

Networks for a lot of these are too many to list here (not going to Wikipedia yet -- there are a lot I can cite), but it was a few I found on the net that fit my tastes.
started using it at some portse or something after.
http://www.nickycorbyn.net/cgu/web/
It's virtually uncanny, except you don't have to read twice to understand.:rolleyes:

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
@Vilagamer999

Amazing! you fucking nerd :rofl2:
Tell me something, what can you do with a sample of real FAST6191's voice?
I've reserved voice cloning for another user who happens to have a funny podcast ;)

Last edited by Vila_,

Vila_

OP
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
It's virtually uncanny, except you don't have to read twice to understand.:rolleyes:
It's virtually uncanny, except you don't have to read twice to understand it.
That said Franco and Collins might well be the first to realise it, and that might also shorten the worth of their later works.
https://web.archive.org/web/20201/2067/http://www.cvar.com/cvar-europa-war/ is an example of someone in the know running a database off-line-Web and using what they have to run various projects, whether that's their own doing or the current state of the game (but does some recertified work) is entirely up for debate.

More broadly
https://news.bbc.co.uk/cbb-press/hb...endorsing-Spanish-code-for-Spanish-codecs.stm
That works out to more than 5,000 lines of Spanish in this - and even if it did not have to do with the USSR wars then the way they went (usually by extension illegal alien policy) and the way the chosen list of coders they turned to to do the deed of the deed is still quite a while off.

I don't see much in the way of path to citizenship for an individual here, to the point of actually having any that could possibly be considered a chronic or serious condition. It seems to revolve around them forcing themselves on people's children and even their own wives and girlfriends or children in the future. That is just more worrying for all involved.

To that end I usually go to legal experts for advice on the things I have. - and it usually falls to less well known people doing land deals and juries in divorce rather than dealing with the real issues at the time.
Machinery from a golf course.

[Panopticon]
Asono Ackermann was the director of operations at the University of Phoenix from 2013 to 2015, until he was axed shortly afterwards.
[Kung Fu Panda 3]
Technically could be considered a reboot of the game but without the trademarked moves
5.is/ 5 out of 5 /5.is stars is a guess based on everything.
6.0.1/5 is quite possibly more.
I am not even sure if those that are into the Generation stand thing is that strong point a little too well but I am not going to challenge that.
7.20.2015 bans the Pokemon Company from https://www.reddit.com/r/Kantoubers/ for doing a bad advertising impression on those events.
The phrasal "said said result is a poor representation of the event" thing.
The "said event was conducted by non-Indie (if you want to be facetier I would put 2NEA in 2002 Rocksteady E3 presser fiasco a year before this as I wrote that there was hype surrounding those and not the actual thing)" thing as some of the more notable announcements last year.
If you want to see the "What is Mewtwo" (a term I wonder about as well) and "What was not ahead" (not that I particularly enjoyed those) aspects.

If I am to be believed then and in the ideals of antiquity, wit and fun then need not be troubleous entertainment (though as I wrote in the title of that article in Romania I was a bit juvenile for skipping school even while working as a newsreel photographer here). I also believe she to be a subservient person(isms variously cultural (of different regions and/or jobs sought) sought and not expected to perform those jobs, which is a hell of a lot to rile up -- sometimes a lack of will leads to lack of work, even if it does nothing but makes the situation worse -- images and sound moot when it is actually hiring?) and need not be given priority, indeed even preferring the shot over the target I am told.

That said no decisions had been made about the 2NEA men either.

I don't know if that is a big deal in the first place or whether you tended towards it or wanted to be left to your own devices (male and female).

I don't know if there is a great many emulator deployment processes out there (if I have one, it is usually Google's custom extensions process for my devices).

There is a reason Nougat was such a thing.
Your next console hacking article will probably focus mostly on the Switch's limited edition plastic casing and Touch Bar, and then I won't be surprised to see stories about it being chipped or missing entirely.

Your first console hacking would probably be to try and figure out what the big reset or optical drive reset does.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Are we sure Fast is not an AI ?

i wish this could work off
I remember it like yesterday, when I first booted up my Gameboy Advance. The lack of backlight ..

This reminds me of this gem:

🤔 I wonder if this thread could be interpreted as bullying...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1