Hardware Ezflash III 1GB cannot save some games!?

Hebus San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jenesuis.net
XP
Country
France
Hi.
I'm french, so please excuse my poor english. I'll try to do my best.

I'm using an Ezflash III for about 2 years now. I never had any kind of problem this far, but recently some of the games i wrote on it cannot be save, for exemple : Guru Logic Champ, Rhythm Tengoku, Fire Emble Sacred Stone...

I've tested some other games, old and new ones (marioworld, orbital), on both flash et disk parts, and those ones save perfectly.

Can someone please help me and tell me what i'm doing wrong? Or maybe my EzIII is getting old? I've tried those problematic games on my M3 lite/DS, and there is no problem.

Thanks for answering me.
bow.gif

Javitud

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem somewhat often. I don't remember what exactly I did to get Rhythm Tengoku working, aside from the steps I have to take to get the game to save. In order to get my game to save, I have to do the in game reset (I believe it's L+R+Start+Select at the same time?) And THEN power off the system. Then turn it back on, and it saves.

I have also had this problem with a few other roms, like The Tower SP and some RPGs. Actually, a lot of RPGs...
mad.gif
Sometimes only the "Quick Save" option will work, not the full save. It's really annoying.

One thing you can try is when copying the rom onto the cart using EZManager, change the saver type to IPS Type instead of EZ-Type. Also, you could try changing the save from EEPRom to SRAM, or something else, because sometimes that works too.

You'll have to experiment if things like this happen. It's pretty strange and seems to happen a lot to me...you lucked out if you're JUST now experiencing that problem. Hope that helps
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiii @SylverReZ